Sin a guild of fails.....

85 Human Priest
I just wanted to let the Moonrunner community know about this guild. For the most part you shouldnt even waste your time trying to join them, or play with them.
Having been a member of them, having helped that guild get going, seeing what has become of it now is just sad. Poor leadership, no concern for members, and now, the three people left in charge think their actually elite. Lawl.

Klrae = a brainless twit, who actually thinks shes a good healer, and knows the game. In reality, she doesn't, Jeffafa, retarded name, or as he used to be known, Delpa. Actually tells her what to do on almost everything. And levels her toons for her, cause hes lovesick. Realllllllyyyyy sad.

Jeffafa = a pestilent child for the most part, even though hes a adult. Hes quite sad to really. Has no guts, has to speak to his cougar momma from another vent. lol. Also, he thinks hes so knowledgeable. Hes DONE SO much studying, and has kept track on those top 50 guilds, but yet your group still fails. lol. What does that say about your poor leadership?

Marac = sigh, actually a great player, but now has his head up his own rear end. Wants to kick his own roommate from their group, just cause Tess actually speaks up, and isn't a drone. Nice. Whats worse, is their all in on it, and want him gone. But don't have the guts, to just tell him that. Upon me letting Tess know, Marac tried to deny saying that haha, then catches himself up in his own lie in texts to me. Cause he didn't know, that I knew Klrae knew his plan. Move out of the house, then kick Tess out of the group, so he doesn't have to deal with drama. What a coward.

So, I didn't mention that right away, I was torn cause of loyalty to someone who I thought was a friend. But Tess proved to be something more, so I told him.

Jaken = Tess' fiance. She has been crapped on nicely. Got to play in group 1, then was told were trying something else, so your going to group 2. But oh hey, we ll get you back in, she was promised that by klrae. lies. She was given charge of group 2, and then told by marac, ya you aren't coming back to play in group 1, not sure why you were lied to. Well, that's Sin's motto, lie lie to cover your butt. Then, she can see officer chat, but cant respond, even though shes a leader. 2nd, towards the end, she could no longer recruit for group 2, cause someone must of known a gquit was coming, yet group 2 always needed players. Why? well cause those big elite leaders, didn't want to help anyone else but themselves. Yet, were all supposed to be in a guild together. I'm actually still trying to figure what use any of those three were? or even do? Thinking on it, the guild doesn't even have a leadership, lol.

Kaisis = great healer, better then fail Klrae, or as people might know her, Nixxy, Killray, w/e. He mentioned, nothing confirmed, that he might not play pandaland. This was during the first days of star wars, what do they do? They start giving his gear to pugs, not a 3 year vet of the guild, then they dump him another group. But take him back when their big plan failed at clearing content. Cause as I said, poor leadership and poor raid leading to boot. So of course, Kaisis is like wow, guess I never meant much to them.

Mahn = drove him off in a way. A officer of the guild even. Been with them forever, but yet near the end never got asked on officer stuff, or just brushed off, even when he tried to defend Kaisis and say what are you doing? Sad.... plus your ignoring him in another game to, Diablo. You and your puppet, or vice versa, you know hes on cause of real id. Mahn was already tired of wow, like most of us are getting, but that was the final straw for him. He said to me, why log in? no one talks to me. And I don't get asked for my officer opinion anymore.

Eluran = my own wife, we actually came back after a year off, rejoined Sin, mostly for her, and oh Klrae was so happy to have my wife back. But what came of that? Nothing. Hardly talked to her, cause Klrae was to busy with her boy toy puppet for anyone else. You had to tell her, hey, umm neglecting much? Same for star wars, should of learned their, she did it their to people, shes doing it now in diablo as well to Mahn.

As for anyone who tries to flag this, or blizzard who tries to remove this. Don't bother. I will keep posting everyday. From every account I have, even if you ban me. I will keep posting it. Is this sad? yes, but this is how strongly I feel about a guild I did so much in before, to come back and see how terrible it got. How poorly it was run. Lol, they thought I was bad back in the day. Funny, how everyone likes me, but yet talks poorly about Klrae, Jeff and marac. Makes me chuckle to no end.

Thank you Moonrunner for listening. I hope something comes of this, and people stay away from Sin.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
You sound very high maintenance
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I honestly don't see why someone would ban this, not like there is so much activity in MR forums anyway. Well, sucks to hear but I'm pretty sure the players you mentioned will likely post a reply giving a different story.

Anyone wanna hug it out?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
This would make for a great esoap opera if you added in a few elove triangles and then someone gets murdered by one of the evil people you mentioned. Would be pretty cool.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Bish is far from being high maintenance! Sorry Bish I hope you two find a new home and have fun playing again=)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
06/10/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Gnarlol
This would make for a great esoap opera if you added in a few elove triangles and then someone gets murdered by one of the evil people you mentioned. Would be pretty cool.
Edited by Reanari on 6/11/2012 5:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Gnarski > oneblood > gorino.... toss in that love triangle and you got some primetime TV!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I joined Sin in wrath but quit playing WoW about two days later. I came back after a few months later and was guildless (which isn't unexpected of course) but I'm thinking maybe it was a good thing I never got involved in that guild? ;P
Reply Quote
06/11/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Gorinho
Gnarski > oneblood > gorino.... toss in that love triangle and you got some primetime TV!

Oneblood was the only man for me, but he cut me off. Friends picked up the records and everything.

Feels rough man.

xoxo

gnarski
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Sin... having Drama since the Wotlk days.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You mad bro? (Someone HAD to say it!:-)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
pugged it out with these guys last week, went 6/8hm with no issues. so just gotta say you may have personal issues with them but to all you other moonrunner peeps if your looking for a decent run and these guys need a spot filled id say go for it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Why did I read this? It was the biggest waste of time in my life.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I feel like i know the OP in real life...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Quite of few of us saw this coming. KotS ran with Sin for awhile there, Jaken was part of that group. When we decided to take back 3 of our raiders for our own guild progression things really went south for that 2nd group. Not only did 2 heals and 1 dps left, but shortly after one of the tanks left. There was plenty of drama. Good Luck finding a better home Bishop :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
06/10/2012 08:36 PMPosted by Appleskittle
Bish is far from being high maintenance! Sorry Bish I hope you two find a new home and have fun playing again=)

Annnnd Just gotta say.. Apple!!! come tank for meh!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
07/10/2012 06:50 AMPosted by Distini

Annnnd Just gotta say.. Apple!!! come tank for meh!!!!!

Anytime chicky!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hey WN!

God, I miss Moonrunner! Yo this is Jersey Shore quality madbro! You guys have known WN for years. She gets lots of attention and has fun with it.

Also, if you join a guild named Sin, I expect a little bit more and this list of complaints is boring... the energy behind it was good though!

/popcorn

Keep me posted!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]