is bt solo-able?

87 Human Warrior
provided correct timing with a bladestorm to mitigate the first boss's pin?
has this ever been tried before?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Yes, I've completed Black Temple Solo, every boss, even Akama.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
provided correct timing with a bladestorm to mitigate the first boss's pin?
has this ever been tried before?

he wont impale you if you are alone, however you gotta do some crazy dps to kill him before he bubbles otherwise its gg because you have no spears to break it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
06/10/2012 04:16 AMPosted by Harddriver

How did ya do Reliq of souls?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
06/10/2012 04:16 AMPosted by Harddriver

damn dude nice priest t3 and swords
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'm trying to do this myself at the moment. I was 2 manning it but lost my partner.

I tried today for just a minute to solo the General (1st boss), I got him down to about 30% and his force field came up. I was thinking of calling it until i get someone to help me, but if this is possible I want to know how as a warrior.

How do you deal with the Reliquary interupt situation in phase 2?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
High Warlord Naj'entus

You may attempt to burst him down before the shield goes up, or as a Night Elf, use Shadowmeld to reset when shield is up and tag again before he heals back to full.

I don't think you can solo RoS though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Good call on the shadowmeld, thanks. But yes, it seems ROS is my bane. But maybe if I can do everything else solo it will be easier to find someone willing to help me for just the Reliquary.

Oh well, I probably have to wait until some friends come back to the game, I've been after the warglaives for years and something has always gone wrong.
Reply Quote
Well You might be able to solo RoS with MoP.
Some abilities are new and others now obtainable without being in other specs.

30sec CD Heroic Throw with Glyph of Gag Order
15sec CD Pummel
40sec CD Disrupting Shout
1 min CD Mass Spell Reflect

Its been awhile for me to remember, but after an intrupt, it will delay for some secs before doing it again. If you time and use your cooldowns, you might be able to do it.

HT, Pum, DS, MSR, Pum, HT and then maybe DS, then PUM.
The spell reflect is mainly a delay hit to give a split second incase a cooldown is not avaible.

Not sure, but might make it soloable if you time them right and the deleys in it recasting the spell allows for more time on cooldowns to come up.
Edited by Isoorc on 9/4/2012 2:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Pretty sure you can Berserker Rage off one of the fears if you missed an interrupt, correct me if I'm wrong.

I have a question though, if you joined one of the multiple BT runs you see on trade, kill all bosses except Illidan, could you leave the group, make your own group with just yourself and kill Illidan for a higher chance at glaives?
Edited by Hórizons on 9/4/2012 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
maybe lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Pretty sure you can Berserker Rage off one of the fears if you missed an interrupt, correct me if I'm wrong.

I have a question though, if you joined one of the multiple BT runs you see on trade, kill all bosses except Illidan, could you leave the group, make your own group with just yourself and kill Illidan for a higher chance at glaives?
No I don't think so, you're saved to the raid ID, just like the live raids.

I was hoping to try out the gag order glyph and see if it shares a cooldown with pummel. I'm thinking if you pummel first it won't reset heroic throw, but if you heroic throw first it resets both pummel and HS.

Hopefully by MOP and some level 90 epics I can finally get through this without having to worry about other people's schedules. I've been dying to pretend to be a demon hunter since this game launched. Looks like the closest I will get is if night elves somehow get to be able to be warlocks, and that's just insanity.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I just solo'd Naj'entus as arms!
I haven't felt this giddy in WOW in a loooong time. It took me about 20 minutes of fighting him to get the order of things down and the timing, but I had a trick up my sleeve and he could not kill me!

This is fantastic!
Now I am hoping that disrupting shout works on the Reliquary, because it does not share a cooldown with pummel.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Just downed Teron.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Gurtogg hits you with too much damage. But I think at level 90 he will be doable solo.

Reliquary is just too much to interupt alone. A DK or rogue has enough tricks to manage, but I don't see a warrior solo'ing it yet.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Tell me about Gurtogg! I need your advice :)

I think i found a rogue who is down to let me have the glaives that is willing to run it with me, I was hoping we could 2 man it with her interupts and DPS.

Last time I 3 manned the council it seemed easy enough, just interrupt circle of healing all day long. But without a healer I wonder.

Second Wind makes us almost invincible to some of these bosses by the way, I hope they don't nerf it for old content.

And now that I've been running a lot of old raids solo, I really love having to deal with the raid mechanics all alone at times with AOE and things, it makes the game so much more interesting for solo.

I really don't understand why there aren't solo raids in this game, it's fun to do all those things alone. I hope the scenarios bring something like this to the game.

But seriously, having to constantly say kite an enemy for 10 minutes, avoiding AOE, healing with a bandage or skill at the right moments, drawing it out, this stuff is a great and fun challenge.
Edited by Elrith on 9/6/2012 3:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Seriously, what did you do for Gurtogg?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Prot with shield barrier and dps gear comes to mind
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]