Arilia, Rzn loves you

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/341/ariliaandrzn.png/
Asked him on his livestream if he knew the legendary "Arilia"
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Don't normally log in to post on threads like these..but I had to at least clarify. I was answering someone in chat who asked me if the priest i was doing 2s with was any good. So i answered with that above screenshot. Nice try :P cut and paste ftw? I dont know a Arilia...but I'll shout him out...Hi Arilia...Smoothly probably loves you.
Reply Quote
</3
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
06/10/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Rzn
Don't normally log in to post on threads like these..but I had to at least clarify. I was answering someone in chat who asked me if the priest i was doing 2s with was any good. So i answered with that above screenshot. Nice try :P cut and paste ftw? I dont know a Arilia...but I'll shout him out...Hi Arilia...Smoothly probably loves you.

if you don't know Arilia then you must not be playing the game right mate.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Aww, at least you tried! <3
Reply Quote
43 Human Warlock
06/10/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Rzn

I dont even... question how did u even come across this thread? its gundrak no one ever reads it. and ure from tich with no toons from here. i just dont even..... Awkiez. u finally got rank 1 after wat 5 seasons? grats :/ to bad u need legendarys and all the good players to xfer to KT for u to get it.

umad bro,
-sincerly me.

PS. ILY ARILIA <3
Reply Quote
FOR THE HORDE!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
"Arilia, Rzn Loves You" looks like a cool title lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Having Rzn reply to a thread on the Gundrak forums escapes most of the bads on Gundrak who have never heard of him..
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
06/12/2012 08:08 PMPosted by Snickety
Having Rzn reply to a thread on the Gundrak forums escapes most of the bads on Gundrak who have never heard of him..

mate if the people on Gundrak don't know ya that means your the badie :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
RZN FTW
Reply Quote
Arilia Rank 1 Hpally US/EU/World/Life
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]