@ FFS Thank you..

85 Night Elf Priest
To killsjoy and channels.

I wanted to thank you for the help that you provided to Phase III during a time when we really needed a melee dps. Aelmott was a wonderful asset to us and a great player whom we will miss. I wish FFS all the success when MOP comes out as I know that you guys will Rock on the alliance side in progression.

Cheers for now and dont be strangers. :))
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
FFS
Grats on your 8/8.
Edited by Furgoe on 6/11/2012 2:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
He also does birthday's and bar mitzvah's!

and...
/w you didn't hear it from me but, i hear he has been known to work bachelorette parties... you just have to go through his "agent" Hawkmoon. He's the guy over there with the bright purple sword and shockingly green outfit.

Congrats on going 8/8 HM!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
FFS
Very cool post Zoreena, and grats on 8/8HM!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
FFS
And thank you for being excellent raiding neighbors while you were with us on Alliance. The Horde has gained something special with your guild transferring over. We will miss you!

Grats on 8/8HM as well.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Thanks all sooo much for the posts. I will truly miss the great raiding neighbours we had on alliance side and we will miss all of you as well.

I have a bday coming up next month hmmmmm lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Welcome to the Horde. Valley of Wisdom is where it is at.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]