What else to do during server shut off?

90 Human Priest
06/17/2012 08:08 AMPosted by Sakrilegus
stop it, dude. honestly. You're getting nothing out of being a prick. People like you are what's wrong with the world, never mind wow.

Maybe I am being a little bit mean but when you are talking to a panzy its pretty hard not to be. Don't say that I am whats wrong with the world because I have contributed a lot more to it then you have I can assure you that. Yes I don't getting anything out of this thats true, but when you complain about people being mean that won't get you anything either so suck it up and off the forums before you start crying even more.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Whatever. You've accomplished nothing in life, you fail troll. die in a fire.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Dude, dont worry.
no one likes him here anyway, just ignore him.. hes like a dog, he will just go away.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
@ both of you

I haven't accomplished anything in life? I am a lacrosse champion, I have raised over 20,000$ for charities in Africa, I am taking college level trigonometry in the 9th grade, I am developing an Iphone app to detect blood sugar levels, I am an eagle scout, I am a tournament winning marksman I have even outshot cops before, I play the piano and the bass, I am one of the best beatboxers and freestylers in the DC area. You are the one who gives me my popcorn at AMC and if you don't I will tell your manager and you can kiss your 12$ an hour job good bye. No one here likes me? I have tons of friends on these forums and in-game they just don't post here much anymore because noobs like you two have overun the server.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Funny in real life you supposedly do all these great things, yet here you're an !@#$%^-.maybe you should try acting like the civilized person you claim you are.sorry if my job isn't good enough for you, but considering where I came from to where I am now, i'm proud of myself.that's good enough for me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
06/17/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Fantasize
in the 9th grade

all i read
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
@ Takarita I am in 9th grade
Edited by Takarita on 6/17/2012 12:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm sure you were just as nasty looking in 9th grade.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I wasn't in special Ed. I'm from a low income area. I had a drug problem. Now i'm clean and bettering myself. I don't need you to judge me, and your opinion is irrelevant anyway
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
06/17/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Sakrilegus
I wasn't in special Ed. I'm from a low income area. I had a drug problem. Now i'm clean and bettering myself. I don't need you to judge me, and your opinion is irrelevant anyway

grats on getting better <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
06/17/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Sakrilegus

I am from a low income area as well, SE DC its one of the most dangerous places in America and I used to have a Vicodin problem when I was in middle school but you dont see me complaining. If my opinion is irrelevant then why do you keep responding to what I am saying?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
06/17/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Taelo
I am in 9th grade

SO AM I KNADRA LETS BE BFFS

We can have a sleepover, pillow fight, listen to justin bieber and watch Twilight and a secret life marathon!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
@ both of you

I haven't accomplished anything in life? I am a lacrosse champion, I have raised over 20,000$ for charities in Africa, I am taking college level trigonometry in the 9th grade, I am developing an Iphone app to detect blood sugar levels, I am an eagle scout, I am a tournament winning marksman I have even outshot cops before, I play the piano and the bass, I am one of the best beatboxers and freestylers in the DC area. You are the one who gives me my popcorn at AMC and if you don't I will tell your manager and you can kiss your 12$ an hour job good bye. No one here likes me? I have tons of friends on these forums and in-game they just don't post here much anymore because noobs like you two have overun the server.
im calling bullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
you'd think someone whos all that can tell the difference between two and to...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
06/18/2012 01:52 AMPosted by Akiyuki

woah woah woah...let's be fair...he's an eagle scout...obviously too bada*s for proper grammar
Edited by Takarita on 6/18/2012 4:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
06/18/2012 04:40 AMPosted by Takarita

woah woah woah...let's be fair...he's an eagle scout...obviously too bada*s for proper grammar
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
@ both of you

I DETECT LIES
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]