Fury Warrior looking for Guild

100 Orc Warrior
Hello,
I am looking for a friendly guild. One that can help me, one I can help. I enjoy the game. I do dailys, mostly, and raid. I hope to be better at those.

I do not like elitists. They think they are gods and treat people with disrespect. I am honest, straight forward, and like this "game", and it IS just a game. If your guild or toon defines you, i want no part of it or you.

Check my specs, I have done a lot in a short time. Joined WoW in October 2011. I leveled my first guild basically by myself from 7 to 12. No one ever online with me to raid or do a BG. Second guild was rude, some nice folks, but i was kicked for not staying on a raid for 20 minutes while they were waiting for 2 more to join the raid, BS! Robot Chicken..... nuff said. Thanks to a coupe in that guild for helping me, though.

If you think I would fit in with your guild, invite me or message me here.

Grakoff
Fury Warrior DPS
ilevel 393 PVP/PVE
building a better PVE
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
careful people will tell you that you suck if your fury lol
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
well i have a horde side guild "furries and friends II" (the first one is on ally, which i usually play), this is more of a placeholder guild, so that when i finish leveling the ally side i already have a guild that i can begin working on in the horde. so that being said the horde side of the guild is still at level one.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
06/12/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Skullripper
careful people will tell you that you suck if your fury lol

That's their problem. Fury is awesome!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]