After almost 8 years...good bye wow.

85 Night Elf Hunter
Yeah its good bye for me. Not much to do in game anymore. Amazing 8 year run! never before have i played a game that lasted 8 years.

It is time I move on. I think I've done well. Before you check my achievs, blizzard sucks, I honestly did most of the important ones way before achievs even went live. Switched ally/horde a few times as well and that messed up the achievs records.

Only thing I leave you guys with is a thought...

Laugh all you want, I do believe if the peeps on gnomer would get off their high seats we could represent the server nicely in rbgs. Sadly most are so full of them selves. Group up guys, you'd do well I'm sure of it.

To those I offended, Im sorry. I really am. I was a bit emotional for many reason while in game, and even used the game as a type of therapy. For that I am sorry.

I will most likely not be getting any of the future expacs because it really is just more of the same to me after 8 years.

Over and out.

Ether.
Reply Quote
52 Human Paladin

Laugh all you want, I do believe if the peeps on gnomer would get off their high seats we could represent the server nicely in rbgs. Sadly most are so full of them selves. Group up guys, you'd do well I'm sure of it.

I wish this was across the board on this realm, and not just with rbgs. There's many amazing players on this realm but everyone wants to hide in these little circles. Those little "circle" guilds will always be recruiting and never have what they need. The realm could be more competitive if more people stuck together. You are 100% correct.

You'll be back. If not on this realm on another. Peace.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Have we met?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
did someone say RBG?? wahh??
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
:O
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
06/11/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Ex
There's many amazing players on this realm but everyone wants to hide in these little circles. Those little "circle" guilds will always be recruiting and never have what they need. The realm could be more competitive if more people stuck together. You are 100% correct.

Wut ?
Reply Quote
52 Human Paladin
Ignoring the troll. I was sincere OP. You'll be back :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I do Rbg, ethermoon. :0
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Sub runs out tomorrow I haven't logged on. :D

I did not say I'd not be back ever. Said " most likely" but you never know Mop might be nice mid expac.

Just doing other stuff for now.

Yes you guys have skill! I really do think you guys do. :) Good luck

Ether.
Edited by Ethermoon on 6/12/2012 11:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
66 Draenei Shaman
I wonder if he came back yet? What do you think Vike??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]