LFG Rated BG's

90 Human Priest
Hey guys,

Lightzypher here. I've been working for the past few days on farming honor for pvp, but once I complete my set I will be looking for an RBG team. After seeing a friend of mine with Hero of the Horde, I've been very interested in getting Hero of the Alliance, but that means being really awesome - which I am not. So, I will settle with just getting some RBG's in - hopefully enough to get me the 75 wins to get that first mount.

If anyone needs a healer for their group, then please let me know.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
I haven't been playing a whole lot lately, and have absolutely no idea what goes on over on the Alliance side of things, but if you can't find a group, you might want to check the bg forums for people looking for xrealm RBG group members. There are a lot of people gearing up alts right now, and it looks like many people are starting low MMR rbg groups.

This is the most recent one I could find:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5590647977?page=2

There is also a LFG chat available through this site:
http://battlemasters.org/
But I have not used it so I can't tell you whether it's worthwhile to try there or not. If nothing else, it may give you a better idea of where to go next. The site is founded and maintained by a forum MVP, Eldacar.

I hope you can find what you're looking for here on BwR, but if you can't, I hope this helps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Cool, thanks for the info. :)

I got me a new pvp piece today, and my resil jumped another 754 points. This is literally all I have to do when I've finished preparing for tuesday raids.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
This is true, Thel.

On a side note, I'll have my 4 pc for my pvp set next week. Have to wait on conquest cap.. :-/
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I dont think it will be possible to get into a cross server RBG as holy spec. it may be, you might get lucky with a low mmr group, but you're best off going discipline.

I'm not trying to dictate how you play, but I'm just saying that it doesn't happen. If you aren't a dot class who actually owns cunning of the cruel, a frost dk, a rogue, a prot warrior, or a healer, you don't get to do RBGs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I know. I was planning on changing my Shadow spec to a pvp disc spec, but for right now holy is working alright.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Your best bet for finding xrealm rbgs is to log over to Kel'thuzad, Darkspear, Tichondrius, or another high pop Alliance server on a level 1 alt. Look for someone to add to realid and eventually you'll get your hands on a team. Start small, realize that unless you're over ~1600-1700 you count as "low mmr".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]