Death knight t14

90 Gnome Death Knight
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/june/raiddeathknight_l.jpg theres a pic of it. what does everyone think of it? personally i dont like it
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
i think it looks sweet except for the little flowers
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I quite like it, especially the purple/grey coloured set. The wilted flowers I think are an especially poetic touch, and offset GRIMSKULLS. But yeah.

That and I could use the helmet to make some kind of transmog set that looks like a killer Geoff Peterson.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Pachyderm
The helm isn't intimidating, the horns look like clown hair, the shoulders have ridiculous skulls jutting from them like some Saturday morning cartoon villain, and as usual everything from the armpit down is bland and forgettable.

you put it the nicest way i could say, it looks they didnt even put time into this compared to other t14 and whats funny is that the dungeon set looks alot better, but honestly i feel like theirs a guy in the office that runs arounds screaming BIGGER SHOULDERS BIGGER SHOULDERS!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
PACHYDERM FOR DK DESIGN ARTIST!!! haha no but serious it looks redic and they shouuld take some user submitted ideas
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
When in doubt, just throw skulls on it. Bam, instant DK tier set.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]