Choices Include:

Druid
Hunter
Mage
Paladin
Rogue
DK

I really can't decide. :(

PS. If you don't like the thread, move along please. Also, this thread is super serious and should be treated like a contract where breach carries legal penalties.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Inb4 someone says Monk. Its not an option!

Druid will offer the most "options" as the only 4 spec class.
Edited by Mangalor on 6/12/2012 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I don't want to tank/heal in MoP and Balance/Feral don't really appeal to me.

If I didn't have to level 1-90 I probably would actually pick Monk tbh.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Of those options, rogues and hunters are looking interesting (considering what you said about not wanting to tank/heal). I'd say rogue!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Mage or Warlock since everyone knows those are two BEST classes :D
(Said completely without an ounce of bias!)
Edited by Hästings on 6/13/2012 5:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Go DK or go home. Plus Soul Reaper for unholy is going to ridiculously amazing.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Mage or Warlock since everyone knows those are two BEST classes :D
(Said completely without an ounce of bias!)

I was actually a mage for Vanilla/BC.

I'd have to roll one up but I am kind of intrigued by the lock changes coming down the pipe.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
The class changes are very nice and very needed, right now I refuse to touch demo due to how convoluted and annoying the spec is with pet twisting and stuff, but playing demo in the mists beta I found that it was done very well. Affliction in mists, so much better now that our main filler spell is a channeled cast and we can actually use bane of agony instead of having to use the bane of doom which is a fire and forget once a minute. The new haunt mechanic is interesting, and actually gives the potential for affliction to have some good burst. Destruction, which i've primarily played since vanilla is getting one hell of an overhaul. It uses burning embers as a resource to fire off 100% critical strike chance chaos bolts that generally hit for 100k+. Though i'm not particulary crazy about the new destro i think it has a good chance of growing on me for endgame, but it is not a spec to level as anymore that's for sure.

If you have the beta Arhundel, i highly reccomend making a lock premade and testing out the new stuff. Coming from a veteran lock player i think all the changes blizzard is making is definitely the right path for the class. Also, at 87 or 88 you get the spell demonic gateway which while it has other uses, for the evilminded it can be used to block off both mailboxes in the dwarven district that are in front of the bank and ah. Must not tempt myself to do this repeatedly...
Edited by Hästings on 6/14/2012 6:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

If you have the beta Arhundel, i highly reccomend making a lock premade and testing out the new stuff. Coming from a veteran lock player i think all the changes blizzard is making is definitely the right path for the class. Also, at 87 or 88 you get the spell demonic gateway which while it has other uses, for the evilminded it can be used to block off both mailboxes in the dwarven district that are in front of the bank and ah. Must not tempt myself to do this repeatedly...

I do. I'll have to do that this weekend.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Whatever class keeps you interested for an entire expansion.

Sin
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
You could always try a warrior.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

Sin

I figure I'm good for this one... 2 As Mage...2 as Druid...2 as ....?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

Sin

I figure I'm good for this one... 2 As Mage...2 as Druid...2 as ....?

Quitting halfway through expansions doesn't count...you noob.

Sin
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Arhundel:
I don't want to tank/heal in MoP and Balance/Feral don't really appeal to me.

In that case it really doesn't seem like druid should be on the list of choices.

I'm a committed healer myself, but for a DPS class, I'd go mage. But then I prefer casters. If you're okay with melée, rogue could be fun.

I've never been a hunter. (I'm not really tempted to be, either, except for my desperate urge to run around Stormwind with one of those giant maggots from the Eastern Plaguelands.) Not having WotLK, I haven't been a death knight either. I've started a paladin, but she's only up to level 10 now, so I can't judge yet.

I honestly hated being a warlock. There were too many DoTs and that stupid Felguard was more trouble than he was worth. And ungrateful, too—I spent all my time worrying about his health, and he repaid me with rudeness. He never understood how privileged he was to be my minion.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
Go hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
03/01/2013 01:38 PMPosted by Xandrayn
Go hunter.

Is Thread Necromancer a class?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'd recommend a ranged class of some sort, personally. I've leveled a DK, hunter, ret pally, feral druid, and enh shaman to 90, and in my experience, playing a ranged class is so much easier in this expansion. So many NPC gimmicks are ground based, and by playing ranged, you just avoid them. Which ranged class I think depends on your style-if you're going to solo a good bit, a pet class would be helpful; if your plan is to raid, mages seem to be meter topping quite a bit.
Reply Quote
27 Pandaren Hunter
go hunter or go home
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
haha good laugh
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
you evil necroing jerk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]