Arbelos is Recruiting!

90 Night Elf Priest
Arbelos is currently recruiting a resto druid for its Tue/Thur nite 6/8 Herioc run @ 730pm -1030pm CST. Might be willing to consider either a disc priest or a resto shaman as well if unable to find a strong druid.

In addition to this run, we have a variety of other runs as well that frequently need raiders.
We have a wed night run as well that typically gets 5/8 which has some spots open.
Additionally, we have late nite runs on Friday and Sat night that vary from 1 to 3 heroics, sometimes more if we have the players for it.
We are a fun, laid back and large raiding guild. Enjoy fun banter while helping one another out when possible. Please contact Vazziera in game or any officer if you are interested in joining.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I'd stay away from this group as a healer; If you are much better than Vazz she can't handle it. Further, they'll never take down spine(maybe at 30%) they don't have group coordination(or overall understanding of fights), they had to wait for the boat to be nerfed to the point that it requires little skill. Look at their logs they still wipe on easy fights often. If you have any skill move to another server you'll find pleanty of well run raids, this one is barely hanging on and it seems only a certain class remains.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Awwww is someone butthurt that Vazz won't bring him to her raids.

First of all I have no issues running with Vazz even thou her and I have had our issues in the past. She is a good GM that knows her strats. Secondly, Arbelos isn't a hardcore raiding guild therefor content gets down when it can get down. Thirdly, I have raided with you before on some of my toons and you can be a ***% so that would set off Vazz as well. Fourthly, certain class healers are suitable for some fights better than others. Lastly, you are primarily an arcane mage and your fire spec doesn't include cauterize. If you know anything about raiding you would know that fire does alot more dps than arcane does.

Next time you decide to be an !@# make sure that people on this server haven't raided with you before and know what type of person you are.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
i'll admit I can be an !@# sometimes, so can a lot of people....I never planned on raiding with them after I got in a disagreement with them...it's not my fault I don't want to 3 heal a 2 heal fight. I planned on moving servers after I saw "how it is". Pftt they're more hardcore than any guild on this server they play 24 hrs a day and raid almost everynight...Vazz and her crew blame everyone but themselves if a boss doesn't die.. Zaleena(now in Gods Have Fallen), Nat, too many tanks to count...She has a good EQ and kids like you fall for it, but I noticed you got in a disagreement with her also. She wanted to move Koda from the raid group, because he never healed the tank; made me so mad--Koda's a druid healer that could heal circles around. I was just looking for a quick 6/8 herioc grp on the forums when I saw her post, but I can see i'm going to have to take all my toons off this server like I did my others.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
If they raid every night with different toons it doesn't mean that they are hardcore. It means that they like raiding.

If they 3 heal a 2 heal fight then maybe Vazz thought it would be easier for the group to do it that way rather than putting alot of pressure on the healers. Some fights are better for certain classes of healers than others therefor adding a 3rd healer would make it easier.

If a boss doesn't die then it couldn't have just been a healer issue. For hardmodes one little thing can happen and it can screw up an attempt. Also RL's tend to take it on the chin if they see that they are stuck on something and Vazz is trying to fix that by changing things up a bit which she has done in the past.

I am far from being a lil kid and have raid lead with a couple guilds now. Raid leading isn't easy and if sacrifices have to be made then some people may get upset or angry it needs to be done. Every guild does the exact same thing. If Vazz asked Koda to heal the tank then there must have been a reason for it.

If you're unhappy with the server then leave but don't QQ or throw a rage fit about it like you are doing now. If you are looking for a 6/8 heroic group you may want to have those 6/8 heroic down yourself and not have a bad fire spec.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
i don't really care, i've moved on....i'm certainnly not raging, you seem to be the one that is mad...i find you amusing
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
06/14/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Tnt
I'd stay away from this group as a healer; If you are much better than Vazz she can't handle it. Further, they'll never take down spine(maybe at 30%) they don't have group coordination(or overall understanding of fights), they had to wait for the boat to be nerfed to the point that it requires little skill. Look at their logs they still wipe on easy fights often. If you have any skill move to another server you'll find pleanty of well run raids, this one is barely hanging on and it seems only a certain class remains.

vaz is a old friend i suggest you show some respect and this server from what i see is still kicking btw rawr if you read this thread we must get naked again in sw.
Edited by Syphonz on 6/16/2012 12:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Need a warlock?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Normally - I don't get involved in forum wars... but since you want to troll my recruitment ads, I'll make an exception. And yes, Cal he's butthurt.
You were removed from the guild because you quite simply can not get along with people. Attempting to do a boss without playing musical chairs with alts is "being a noob" according to you. When you get upset, you like to degrade the others around you. If at any time a mistake could be contributed to you.. oh wait .. you don't make mistakes- it always had to be someone else. And pigs will fly before you want to admit that. Quite simply, you are not as good of a healer as you like to think you are. Better than average sure - but the crappy attitude and lack of ability to work together as a team - meant we would rather have our group set behind a couple weeks than continue to deal with someone like you. I really would have thought by your age, tack and ability to keep your mouth shut would have been better developed skills you possessed. Clearly not. So hard to believe you are in your mid 40s.

06/14/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Tnt
.it's not my fault I don't want to 3 heal a 2 heal fight.

Lol coming from a holy pally who said "I can't heal boat, too much moving around" And then later claims "I was just trying to force you to go discipline'

Back when we first were clearing madness - holy pally heal a tank? Never. Only thing you could do was spam Holy Radiance. As far as you were concerned - that job belonged with the resto druid or holy priest. Refusal to adapt to a fight was clearly present. Meters are more important.
Lets tanks die on ultra especially due to buffing meters with POH spam on your priest. Focus a tank... whats that? Super defensive too if you try to point out, we wiped cuz neither healer healed a tank. (And I was not one of the healers that night before you try to pin that on me)
As far as mages go, clearly you were never that good - I mean unless you consider 3rd and 4th place of 5 dps .. good.
Your tripping about wanting to remove Koda. If anything - it was him bringing in another class. Koda has never been removed from any group due to failure to perform. If he was being removed at all - it was due to school. Point is -you don't know what your talking about.
I remember one night as well, as the raid had not been prepared to attempt boat on heroic, you whined and cried that we should do it. Its easy. Its Your strat: Ignore strat and power thru it. Died to the first purple puddle and went "oh ya, I can't take those alone" Needless to say the entire raid group had enough with your strats that had no backing.

Anyone who has ever raided with me knows, not only do I not profess to be the best out there, I admit when I make mistakes. I openly request that anyone with ideas on a better way to do something speak up and many times we try it. I do however believe I am the only guild who has 3 runs doing 6/8 or more HMs. Our most progressed group being 7/8 atm. (Is the 30 percent buff out yet?). We also have a number of runs that help raiders who are not quite ready for full heroic runs or new to DS. We also are a more laid back guild. We do not even attempt to do heroics before nerfs are out. A variety of reasons are behind that decision. So bashing me for not doing it before nerfs.. when that is not even something we do, does not hurt my feelings in the slightest. And I have many people on alleria who love to run with my groups. My groups are almost always a lot of fun and we still clear what we had set out to do. Running with you however is like wiping a red pepper over hemorrhoids. I spent half the run trying to smooth over the drama you would create with the pugs.

06/14/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Tnt
If you are much better than Vazz she can't handle it.

What exactly can I not handle? I have many guild members who are better than I am... I think they would disagree highly with you there. If anything, because they are better than I am, I clearly value their skills - even willing to try to learn from them. I will not however tolerate some elitist !@# who wants to degrade everyone around him to boost his own ego. In the 5 years I have been leading this guild I have to admit you are the first I am truly happy I removed. Good Riddance.

And I would love a warlock.
Edited by Vazziera on 6/30/2012 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
oh my goodness

what has happened since my absence?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
We have a more current recruitment forum. Please lock this one. Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]