Hell, Perdition etc..

90 Human Paladin
Anyone still on this realm that used to be in Hell or Perdition?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump for nostalgia
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I use to be in Perdition. Onyxia is really bad now days. so my guild moved to area 52.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ohh, I think I might remember you. This is Risky. I just came back to the game a little bit ago and I was trying to find people from Hell or Perdition. Did most of my !@#$ with Hell but did Sunwell with you guys towards the end of TBC.

Couple names like: Regnog, cookiee, revantis, cinflare etc..?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
oh hi Risky! i remember you. its been sometime now since i have talked to any of the old guys from perdition. not sure on cookie. i think BC was the last time he was heard from. I know cinflare transferred back at the beginning of wrath. Not sure on regnog, but i think he still plays. if you do a armory of his char, the account is still active or it wouldn't show his gear. so i think he plays another char now. When perdition broke up back in wrath, most of the people went separate ways and transferred off. a lot of old players have quit playing. the game just isn't the same as it once was.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i r frum perdition
Reply Quote
same
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
what i want to know, is what the hell happened to Weedo. that guy was pro at being annoying in trade.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
pretty much all of those people are long gone, and those that arent have xferred.
Reply Quote
3 Blood Elf Rogue
what
Reply Quote
Deleted
Edited by Mércénáryz on 8/25/2012 11:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
@Risky! What's up Bro? I came back recently because I heard hunters were almost like they were in BC lol. A few members from perdition still play not any I think you would remember but a majority of the core quit during or after cataclysm. Edit for realizing that the last reply on this thread was from a couple months ago. On another note @Erren Onyxia definitely seems like its lost a lot of potential from BC after going through a few of the recent threads.. then again hardcore raiding doesn't seem to exist anymore now that its been beaten with the casual stick.
Edited by Regnog on 10/5/2012 8:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Regnog!

/2 Regnog is quitting wow and giving away all his gold. PST him for more info!

how you been?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I remeber at the start of WotLK dong vault with a Perdition loot master, it any gear droped that a guild member could not use they just left if on the boss. They were tring so hard to get realm first, they didnt want any one else to get gear. The funny part is allied got most of the realm first.
Reply Quote
Oh I see how it is. Leave the name Necrology out of that list. >< Im going to go cry in a corner now :'( cookie revantis and a few others decided to unquit again. we are on lightning's blade these days. a good bit of others from old onyxia i see floating around doing dailies and what not also, but yeah nostalgia those were good times I miss SSC and TK days alot.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
i
Edited by Skapegoát on 11/19/2012 6:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
a
Edited by Skapegoát on 7/23/2013 3:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
a
Edited by Skapegoát on 7/23/2013 3:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]