Need an experienced PvP H Pally!

Hello, I'm looking for a Holy Pally for a 3s comp with myself, and Medikit, a shadow priest who has been over 2200. We are going for rating, so please have experience with 3v3 situations (no one who hasn't been rated 1900+ please). If you are interested, please send me some mail, or whisper me in game if I am online. Thanks so much.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Serious question: Is there anyone left that is actually GOOD at pvp there"?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Ouch. D:
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
You are the exception to the rule Yjj!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Anohana is 2k exp, kerfaxe is 1900 or so. Those are the main ones I know on alliance side.
Edited by Dropddead on 6/14/2012 11:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I've been looking for the longest time now for someone (anyone) to arena with on this server. That's the only reason I checked this dead realm forum.

My gear is terrible and my 2200+ experience is from wrath (only ever got the MMR for the 2k achieve though). But from the looks of things you might not get too much better these days unless dwarfyman comes back. I don't recall even seeing a hpally in pvp gear since I came back to the game.

Looks like this post is like several weeks old but hit me up if you want.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]