Recruiting for a brand new RBG team

90 Undead Mage
As the topic states i am recruiting exceptional players for a new RBG team i am forming inside my new guild. We are looking to run a variation of dot cleave. All members of the RBG team must be a part of the guild aswell. Please send me an ingame mail or whisper if your interested or just simply respond here. Currently in need of a skilled UA Lock and a Boomkin.
Edited by Jaxxen on 6/12/2012 9:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I am a 4100 res warrior currently I'm LF a rbg that fits my schedule. Have any clue what time your gonna do rbgs?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Ha ha Nvm didn't see your a goblin thought it was a ugly.gnome
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
RBG team is full.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Battle of the 1500s, FIGHT!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
hehe sounds fun but you'll have to wait a little bit still working out dates, times, etc. If you really wanna downgrade to 1500 and vs us, feel free just becareful don't want your near 2k team to lose to a 1500 team.
Reply Quote
06/15/2012 09:25 PMPosted by Seriously
I’d challenge your RBG group but I’m afraid you've exhausted my last load of !@#$ when we last went against you 3s. So how about this, you make me a hamsammich and we set up a picnic our RBG team vs. your team. We have a full team of priests your team is going to get molested worse than a pale skinned catholic boy on a Sunday.

Like really lol?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]