90 Night Elf Druid
My healbot is not showing curses, magic or poisons
Edited by Dethmanson on 6/13/2012 3:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Get vuhdo or grid problem solved
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Haven't used HB in a long time but i seem to remember that there was a setting in options to show the things you're looking for.
Reply Quote
06/13/2012 02:51 AMPosted by Dethmanson
My healbot is not showing curses, magic or poisons

Debuff tab.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Options>Cure tab
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
As others have said, sounds like it got turned off in the Cure tab. Howver if it's just specific debuffs it isn't showing, such as Deep Corruption on yor, you can add it specifically in the cure tab :)
Reply Quote
7 Tauren Shaman
I turn that mess off on healbot....I get decursive for that stuff
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
06/20/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Moosebucket
I turn that mess off on healbot....I get decursive for that stuff

For the life of me, I will never understand why people still use Decursive. Most every raid frame out there has a dedicated area on each health bar for debuffs, and can be configured to be totally non-intrusive.

Why would I ever choose a totally discrete interface, requiring not only further movement of my hand to dispel, but also attention to another part of my screen, over integrated debuff display, which not only allows me to dispel from within my standard operational area, but also allows me the flexibility of configuring the display of debuffs on my frames down to the most minute detail?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
On the Cure tab, set "Spell to remove debuffs" to whatever yours is now. Mine didn't show after 5.0.4 until I set that.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
For the life of me, I will never understand why people still use Decursive.

I like Healbot, but unfortunately it has a weird way of showing classes of debuffs. It will show a class of debuff (mage, curse, disease, poison) by changing the health bar color but only by allowing you select a cleanse spell. It should allow you to just select classes directly, but the developers have been unable or unwilling to implement this.

Problem is that warlocks can cleanse magic debuffs through Singe Magic/Command Demon and Shadow Priests can also cleanse magic through Mass Dispel. But the creators of Healbot haven't enabled these spells, so if you're a lock/sh.priest you'll might need decursive if you want to use Healbot as your raid frames.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You need to check the option to also show "not harmful" debuffs. Some debuffs are classified, sometimes wrongly, by Healbot as "not harmful" and hence will not show up.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
It is likely because your cleanse spell has a new name after the patch. I know that for whatever reason, after the patch, the default setting for my Healbot setup did not have my new spell included. (Went from "cleanse spirit" to "purify spirit"). So go to the debuff tab and make sure that it is set to use your new spell to remove magics, etc. from your raid or party
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
How do you change it so when i click on healbot when someones cursed it with cleanse them?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Ooops. Necro.
Edited by Taymage on 3/15/2013 5:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
So stoked I found this.. it has been killing me!

THANKS TAYMATT!
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
Just use the in-game raid frame swith mouse over macros. >,>

10x easier to set up and is, in my experience, bug-free.
Reply Quote
35 Blood Elf Priest
Just use the in-game raid frame swith mouse over macros. >,>

10x easier to set up and is, in my experience, bug-free.

There are plenty of bugs in blizzard's raid frame.

Anyways OP go into the debuff tab and make sure you set the type of debuffs you want to see. At the bottom you will see where you can click to show magic, poison, diseases and curses. If there is a specific debuff you can manually add it.
Edited by Linalee on 3/24/2013 6:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]