Profession Kits for sale!!!!!

85 Goblin Hunter
Are you looking to lvl a profession from 1-525 quickly and easily? Then I have the deal for you. I farm mats all day long and currentl have full profession kits available to lvl you from 1-525. The kits I sell are for Blacksmithing, Leatherworking, Alchemy, Inscription, Tailoring, Engineering and First Aid. The prices on the kits vary between 22k and 53k. I will provide everything you need, including bought patterns to lvl those professions. If you are interested, please reply to this thread with what profession kit you would like to purchase. Prices can be negotiable if circumstances ar right. You can also hit me up in game on either Psycotica, Skullshotz, Izahealchu or Pinkcarebear. Thanks and happy hunting Fenris.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
good luck!!

not a bad price, if all my toons werent maxxed (yay for add/ocd? lol), itd be all over em!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
good luck!!

not a bad price, if all my toons werent maxxed (yay for add/ocd? lol), itd be all over em!!

No, just the epicness that is Sherm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]