VDS says good bye to Azgalor

85 Orc Death Knight
It's been fun, everyone!

But.... We have decided to pack up and move to a more populated server, Mal'Ganis.
We also took this opportunity to Change an outdated guild name.

Anyone who wants to come, should. Invites for all.

All Aboard the Mal'Gan-us bus...
http://i.imgur.com/AgRky.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Everyone always goes where I have a few alts.

Also, that picture is amazing.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Leaving town AND changing your name? If you guys were that embarrassed at being stomped by Rehab Clinic, you probably shouldn't be headed to the most heavily-saturated Horde PVE server of all time.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Wat you changin name to?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
06/13/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Madsushi
Leaving town AND changing your name? If you guys were that embarrassed at being stomped by Rehab Clinic, you probably shouldn't be headed to the most heavily-saturated Horde PVE server of all time.

If it was about rehab stomping us we would have left a long time ago. We are going because high pop servers are more fun, and we are changing the name because, apparently, most of the people hated the name so we are taking this opportunity to change it.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
virtual dragon slayers is the realest name for a guild though. you are slayers of virtual dergunz.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
another one bites the dust. come enjoy bath salts on Kil'Jaeden with us!
Reply Quote
Guild name was bad and it needed to be changed no way around that. Madsushi knows alot about changing guild names amirite ;) . Plus there is literally nothing on this server, Im sure if 2 of your raiders fell off the face of the planet you could find replacements on this deserted server ;). Xfering had nothing to do with rehab as much as you want it to but we all know you are a rehab cheerleader xoxo Enjoy being number 3 on a server with only 3 raiding guilds and a server with almost no pool of people.

PS:
well you know....there are worse things. Like xfering a guild that is 6/8 only to have people ditch you. Then quiting your own guild to joining a 25man guild to carry you to 8/8....but Im sure you dont know anything about that right Narsys? :P what happened to your legendary?

Either way we cleared out the teir and we handled our business. Does it really matter?
Edited by Redrun on 6/13/2012 10:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
25 Undead Rogue
My name is Shreddinit and Redrun is awful.

Remember you didn't hear it here first!
Reply Quote
shred readd me y0! mail me i miss you. I think i have your number...spam inc
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
THATS RIGHT HONEY LET IT ALL OUT! I AM HERE 4 U.
Reply Quote
Redrun don't leave me
Reply Quote
check your mail after this weekend
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The only reason we know about name changes is due to alliance not being able to handle a little world PVP. We didn't change it because the majority of the guild didn't like it. Everyone was devastated at logging in to see <Madsushi's Guild> instead of <World of Warcraft>. It was a sad day..

damnit red y u so hateful T_T
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
REDRUN No0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Don't forget to take your keyboards with you.

http://i.imgur.com/jyIxL.jpg
Reply Quote
Ill never forget when we touched tips on Undying. Never forget <3
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Priest
Goodbye VDS, have fun.
Reply Quote
no one really cares... honestly i'd be happy if all the a**h**** left the server.... only people in vds that were mild mannered redrun and decap
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]