Defecting to the Horde with no place to go...

90 Orc Death Knight
Returning after a few years I decided to go Horde with my wife. I went full opposite and went from Alliance DK to Horde Pally and have been having fun but thought I'd go ahead and move my old main (from another server) over since I was beginning to lead raids in the guild and we had begun recruitment for additional core groups and having a backup tank/dps that you can lend is never a bad idea...

Well between the time of my paying for the realm/faction change and making the change complete my Guild imploded (something about the Guild Leader saying the all of the members were expendable, and going ballistic on a one of our main healers for getting low dps in a pugged HoT... ).

I'd post this on my main and give the name of the guild, but I don't want to embarrass those who are still in that guild because they are all really great (the guild is awesome, the leader is delusional).

To make a long-story short, are their any guilds looking for a DK with endgame experience... (I left WoW when my computer crashed about 3 or 4 months into the expansion, the second week after downing KT and couldn't afford a new one)?

tl;dr - Experienced Raider with a soon to be 85 DK and a 392 Prot/ 385 Ret / 382 Holy iLvl Pally looking for raiding guild/group
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Are you still playing actively on Onyxia?
Edited by Hasheeshish on 8/10/2012 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]