Dear Blizzard - merge us before its too late

90 Blood Elf Hunter
I came to this server about 3 months ago. I don't know anyone outside of Bad Wolf, and honestly I could care less right now. The fact of the matter is that the server is a ghost town. Waiting for MOP and hoping for people to come back to the game is all well and good, and history shows it has happened with each expansion. What happens if nobody comes back to Detheroc? As leaders you should be thinking about different scenarios and how they might play out. By engaging in a flamefest, that is putting people on opposite sides, is playing right into Blizzard's hands. If the server is divided on issues, then Blizzard doesn't feel the urgency do anything. That is taking, really, the only option away. Which is coming together as a community and making our demands heard as a collective group. You can speculate about how to build the server population, maintain recruitment and different ways of making money to xfer all you want. The only option that is worth a damn is a merger.
Edited by Vatez on 6/18/2012 10:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Im not quite sure why you've taken what QQ has said or done to such an extreme personal level. While his posts may come off as trolling or condescending there is some sense and valid points throughout.

Nowhere from what ive read in this thread have anyone personally attacked you or your guild so im not quite sure where this sudden aggresiveness and condescending posts have come from.

Calling people senseless along with baseless accusaitons of poaching members isn't appreciated. If you dislike that QQ or other members have said then distance yourself from the same attitude they have given off instead of replicating it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
06/18/2012 11:12 PMPosted by Kylops
Im not quite sure why you've taken what QQ has said or done to such an extreme personal level.

I guess you missed it when he started a 10 vs. 25 flamefest that ended in a forum ban for him and the removal of a multi-page post on this very forum? He would post from multiple alts pretending to be different people, and even went so far as to start cross posting on other realm forums with garbage in an attempt to get people from other communities posting in the thread.

When he came back, he started his infamous "Official Detheroc Progression Thread" where he would update every single kill for every guild EXCLUDING Bad Wolf, just because he was upset that he got himself banned for trolling, obviously intending to provoke a reaction (and yes it does appear that his life is that empty).

He is a childish manipulator, and you are either blind or (more likely) willingly ignorant.

On top of that, he comes into a thread where we are asking for a server merge and flat out says the server is fine, just to be contrary. Now when Blizzard addresses the issue they can always say "Well some people are fine with it, so everything is alright."

Well you yourself have said that things are not fine here. Most people would agree. We need a merge, or cross realm guilds, or some combination of the two because what is happening now is not working out so well. There is a reason you guys decided to drop your recruiting standards to progress, and a reason our guild is behind as well - it is hard to recruit on Detheroc.
Edited by Tase on 6/18/2012 11:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
this thread?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595678099

i havent updated for almost 7*edit* months...i'm pretty sure BW is there.
Edited by Qqshamanheal on 6/19/2012 12:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
i havent updated for almost 8 months...i'm pretty sure BW is there.

Yes, you graciously added our correct progression to the thread and then completely stopped updating when we pulled ahead. Thank you so much!

Coming here pretending like you don't know what you did wrong shows just how immature you really are. One day you will learn that it is no way to live life. It's just sad that no one has taken the time to teach you these things.

Or maybe you are just trying to play your new guildmates? It would seem that you have mostly succeeded in that regard.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'm really sorry that my life isn't surround by memories of bad wolf post, unlike what it seems for you to me. Do you have a scrapbook labeled "Scrogglez - My only love". I really love how you talk for me and think for me too :D

If I remember right, when I was updating I just copy and paste guild named to move them up and down and I had left out bad wolf because I deleted your name and pasted in another guilds name. Mistakes do happen! ^_^ but it doesn't matter anyways since you are not number 1 anymore.

Also - I edited the thread so it shows updated guild listing, I hope it makes you sleep easy zzZZZzzz

Almost everyone on this server that isn't completely new knows who I am and how I act. I don't hide anything when I'm posting , I say what I feel and if it hurts your feelings than I'm terribly sorry.

Good luck on your Heroic Madness though.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
06/19/2012 12:38 AMPosted by Qqshamanheal
I'm really sorry that my life isn't surround by memories of bad wolf post, unlike what it seems for you to me. Do you have a scrapbook labeled "Scrogglez - My only love". I really love how you talk for me and think for me too :D

This is probably not true because I know that no one would actually keep a scrapbook in this day and age. Most likely just screenshots that he has saved on his desktop that is labeled for him only.

If I remember right, when I was updating I just copy and paste guild named to move them up and down and I had left out bad wolf because I deleted your name and pasted in another guilds name. Mistakes do happen! ^_^ but it doesn't matter anyways since you are not number 1 anymore.

You are such a retard if you can not remember anything. Mistakes happen only to bad players. From what I see you are nothing but a jerk and I hate you.

Also - I edited the thread so it shows updated guild listing, I hope it makes you sleep easy zzZZZzzz

That was kind of you.

Almost everyone on this server that isn't completely new knows who I am and how I act. I don't hide anything when I'm posting , I say what I feel and if it hurts your feelings than I'm terribly sorry.

Thats not nice, I wish you would consider others. If you did this maybe you could go outside and get a gf and a job you slob!

Good luck on your Heroic Madness though.

Yeah, i'm sure you really mean that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
We actually are #1 on 10 man progression for this server. Your new guild has completed 25 man progression while raiding on a much different schedule.

I know that you are desperate to get any shot in at Bad Wolf that you can, and it appears that your guild leadership doesn't care. I'll just say that you aren't doing yourselves any favors here.

I know who you are and how you act. You think I would forget someone posting on multiple alts just to bad mouth my style of play, my guild and my server? Maybe you have memory problems that need to be addressed?

Anyway, thank you for showing just how petty you really are. If you really want to update the thread I suggest you separate 10 and 25 man progression, you should know the difference after instigating multiple flamethreads on the subject.
Edited by Tase on 6/19/2012 1:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
We actually are #1 on 10 man progression for this server. Your new guild has completed 25 man progression while raiding on a much different schedule.

I know that you are desperate to get any shot in at Bad Wolf that you can, and it appears that your guild leadership doesn't care. I'll just say that you aren't doing yourselves any favors here.

I know who you are and how you act. You think I would forget someone posting on multiple alts just to bad mouth my style of play, my guild and my server? Maybe you have memory problems that need to be addressed?

Anyway, thank you for showing just how petty you really are. If you really want to update the thread I suggest you separate 10 and 25 man progression, you should know the difference after instigating multiple flamethreads on the subject.

Technically S E V E N is #1 10 man progression as they do not run 25's anymore as far as i am aware.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
06/19/2012 01:24 AMPosted by Disparity
Technically S E V E N is #1 10 man progression

Just because they finished up 25 man and now raid 10 man, does not make them #1 in 10 man progression.

They have been 25 this entire expansion and they have reaped numerous benefits from that choice. But it WAS a choice. They chose to progress as a 25 man guild and they finished the expansion as one.

Bad Wolf is the most progressed 10 man on Detheroc. I'm sorry if that is hard for you to accept, but it is the truth. You might want to google wowprogress and take a peek around :)
Edited by Tase on 6/19/2012 1:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
If I were to update it again it would look like this:

25man.
1. SEVEN
2. .... thats all folks

10Man.
1. SEVEN
2. Bad Wolf
3. Shattered Soliderr? - i think they still raid
4. all other guilds stop trying to progress?
^ i don't know. Wow progress doesn't show active/not active guilds

Why would I list seven as top 10man

I joined Seven 5 weeks ago - they have been only doing Heroic 10m Deathwing clearing it all in one night and will continue to do so till MOP.

The fact is SEVEN went from 25 man which is harder or easier (depending on who you talk with) to 10man - which is harder or easier (depending on who you talk with).
Was able to clear 10m faster than any other guild on this server.

So if 25man is easier than 10m than it means that SEVEN had to relearn how to raid this tier and get bulky. Slam there way through it all - because it is harder.

OR

If 25mans are harder than 10mans than it means that SEVEN had rolled over and lol'd all the way to H. Deathwing and collected loot for the night. 25% nerf plzzzz

I don't know how much more I can break that down.

Anways *********************************************************

If anyone really wants to talk about how to improve the server or have ideas feel free to post them.

So far we have

1. Server merge
2. Rebuild community within guilds.
3. ????
4. ????
Edited by Qqshamanheal on 6/19/2012 1:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Now when Blizzard addresses the issue they can always say "Well some people are fine with it, so everything is alright."

Well you yourself have said that things are not fine here. Most people would agree. We need a merge, or cross realm guilds, or some combination of the two because what is happening now is not working out so well. There is a reason you guys decided to drop your recruiting standards to progress, and a reason our guild is behind as well - it is hard to recruit on Detheroc.

If and when Blizzard decides to handle the issue they will be (Hopefully thinking here) looking at the server data based on activity and such and go from there in making a decision based on if action is needed, not a few people going yay or nay. However, our opinion does help push it a little. So, if we all really want to see the server get healthier we should instead be listing suggestions on how to make that happen and/or figure out what we can do about the situation with what we have. Giving people suggestions such as "server transfer" does nothing to help promote the health the server and instead encourages it to go down.

Right now, the going back and forth doesn't really help anyone (aside from venting frustration that's been building up). We all need to start working together and figure out some kind of solution that will help out everyone in the end. One thing I noticed is when new people come looking at our server or just joined they usually ask or saying something in trade chat. Usually the answer I've seen given is some kind of troll comment or something being sad about how bad the server is. We should be encouraging people to join, not leave.

As Mists rolls around the corner here many of us are hoping that several players will come back to try the expansion. We need to do our best to encourage them to stay and continue playing. With the addition of the LFR tool this might help keep some people interested as everyone builds their roster for raiding again. Cross Realm Zones might help have an impact as when we go leveling we could possibly find people to add to our RealID or Battle Tag (Hopefully it'll be successfully running by Mists) and have them raid with us if they are interested or even somehow convince them to server transfer. Cross Realm Zones is one of the "solutions" I was reading Blizzard thinks will help fix raiding guilds, part of the problem is in order to get guild achievements you need 8/10 or 20/25 (Think 25 man numbers are right) in order to get them and credit on progression sites so this detracts from "pugging" individuals, but right now might be our only hope.

In the end, we all need to figure out someway to encourage people to stay on our server or come our way not trying to detract people to leave. I believe that everyone on the server could benefit from more people being on it than not being on it. The benefits would include more people to do PvE content with, PvP with, possible RBG's going on, more content on AH, lower prices, etc. Don't really see a downside to not having more people on the server, yet some feel that it is the best and encourages them to leave.

If 25mans are harder than 10mans than it means that SEVEN had rolled over and lol'd all the way to H. Deathwing and collected loot for the night. 25% nerf plzzzz

I will be honest, I have no idea what your progression times/methods were or anything. I know I've heard from a few top guilds (not sure how true they are as we stopped progression after normal because people were bored of the raid and we didn't want to start trying to recruit from other guilds or just get anyone), is that with the current nerfs out that Hard Modes are only as hard as normal modes were when they were originally released without the debuff. Normal mode is as easy/if not easier than LFR. So the debuff could have a factor in most progression if they are able to consistently go head on with it.

I figured after the 15% debuff most were no longer worrying about progression #'s of everyone around them.
Edited by Lucetia on 6/19/2012 1:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Now when Blizzard addresses the issue they can always say "Well some people are fine with it, so everything is alright."

If and when Blizzard decides to handle the issue they will be (Hopefully thinking here) looking at the server data based on activity and such and go from there in making a decision based on if action is needed, not a few people going yay or nay. However, our opinion does help push it a little. So, if we all really want to see the server get healthier we should instead be listing suggestions on how to make that happen and/or figure out what we can do about the situation with what we have. Giving people suggestions such as "server transfer" does nothing to help promote the health the server and instead encourages it to go down.

Right now, the going back and forth doesn't really help anyone (aside from venting frustration that's been building up). We all need to start working together and figure out some kind of solution that will help out everyone in the end. One thing I noticed is when new people come looking at our server or just joined they usually ask or saying something in trade chat. Usually the answer I've seen given is some kind of troll comment or something being sad about how bad the server is. We should be encouraging people to join, not leave.

As Mists rolls around the corner here many of us are hoping that several players will come back to try the expansion. We need to do our best to encourage them to stay and continue playing. With the addition of the LFR tool this might help keep some people interested as everyone builds their roster for raiding again. Cross Realm Zones might help have an impact as when we go leveling we could possibly find people to add to our RealID or Battle Tag (Hopefully it'll be successfully running by Mists) and have them raid with us if they are interested or even somehow convince them to server transfer. Cross Realm Zones is one of the "solutions" I was reading Blizzard thinks will help fix raiding guilds, part of the problem is in order to get guild achievements you need 8/10 or 20/25 (Think 25 man numbers are right) in order to get them and credit on progression sites so this detracts from "pugging" individuals, but right now might be our only hope.

In the end, we all need to figure out someway to encourage people to stay on our server or come our way not trying to detract people to leave. I believe that everyone on the server could benefit from more people being on it than not being on it. The benefits would include more people to do PvE content with, PvP with, possible RBG's going on, more content on AH, lower prices, etc. Don't really see a downside to not having more people on the server, yet some feel that it is the best and encourages them to leave.

marry me
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I think if we somehow managed to get players back into Alliance it may help a bit. Cross faction realm competition is always fun, in wrath it was somewhat prevalent. Right now Alliance side is completely dead, other than NI I don`t think any other guilds are raiding and as a result our auction house is barren.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Let's see, more drops per person for the entire expansion, more legendaries balanced for 25 man raiding, on the easier of two modes, then you drop down and cheese your way through 10 man when you lose enough members?

You are not ranked as a 10 man guild. Sorry to burst your bubble, kid. The fact that you are so desperate as to suggest that you earned a 10 man ranking just shows how low you will go.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Thanks for trying to get this thread back on topic now that you have been called out on your nonsense.

I suppose I should thank you for bringing in your friends to help us get back on topic as well?

In any case, once again, I think that server merges or some combination of server merges and cross-server guilds is the best approach. My stance hasn't changed through your derailment.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/19/2012 01:40 AMPosted by Disparity
I think if we somehow managed to get players back into Alliance it may help a bit. Cross faction realm competition is always fun, in wrath it was somewhat prevalent. Right now Alliance side is completely dead, other than NI I don`t think any other guilds are raiding and as a result our auction house is barren.

To be honest, I would doubt if this would help some. Our realm is a PvP realm and there are several that do like it, even if it is on occasion. Having what seems like a nonexistant faction on our server doesn't help those people if they want to stay for that action or transfer here. Granted, this isn't the fault of any Alliance on our server and I commend them on staying this long. Personally myself, the atmosphere just didn't fit my tastes for some reason and I couldn't put a figure on it, so I'll blame Blizzard in this case. ;)

With Mists coming up though, you guys will hopefully be receiving some help in zones for PvP so maybe we can see some action going on. Hopefully though something happens so Alliance gets a little bit healthier. Even with a +100 different people addition to your side I'm sure it would help make things a little bit better. Currently, we get blank stares most of the time when we go to a faction capital or meet you guys somewhere. =(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
06/19/2012 01:37 AMPosted by Lucetia
Giving people suggestions such as "server transfer" does nothing to help promote the health the server and instead encourages it to go down.

I, for one, completely agree with this point.

Usually the answer I've seen given is some kind of troll comment or something being sad about how bad the server is.

And who do you think is the most likely source of these comments? I've seen more than one of his alts pull this exact stunt. He came into this thread claiming that everything was perfectly fine with our server population as far as he was concerned.

I believe that everyone on the server could benefit from more people being on it than not being on it.

This is the point we were trying to make before this thread was derailed by a contrary child and his cabal of lapdogs. Spot on.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5871487477#1

made a post on guild recruitment for server recruitment. Might bring in a some hardcore guilds looking for an easy time.

Tase, I love you - maybe you will marry me too. Also I haven't called you one single mean name this whole thread , yet every chance you get you throw some new combo hateful words at me. Maybe you will understand that you are only trolling yourself.
Edited by Qqshamanheal on 6/19/2012 1:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Please don't go posting representing our server. I don't think that people will be very eager to join our community once they see your post history. You do not represent this server or any guild you are in well in the least.

Again, you have learned a very different definition of love in your life than I have. I'll leave it at that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]