Dear Blizzard - merge us before its too late

90 Troll Druid
06/18/2012 10:02 PMPosted by Automatic
We do not solicit any current raiders from other guilds via whispers

And yet you have members doing exactly that, and we have already tried to contact your leadership on multiple occasions now regarding these activities but the only response we get are from Kylops, and he clearly has no power and even less sense.

I've given you the methods of contacting us which are also clearly stated on the website, you have taken none of these actions. Unsubstantiated accusations are uncalled for.

If they then post an app and are accepted we do not consider this "poaching."

I consider unsolicited whispers regarding leaving one guild and joining another to be attmpted poaching. I'm sorry if I am using that term incorrectly. If you see somewhere that I have said anything else, please point it out. You clearly want to talk about an entirely different issue that I have already discussed. As I have already told one other member from your guild in this very thread, please read the posts you are adressing before you reply, if you are capable.

Once again, you're making unsubstantiated accusations. My comments never described unsolicited whispers. We make general recruiting announcements open to everyone, people who apply are considered. Whispers are only involved if someone expresses an interest in joining and wants to talk via a whisper. I don't see how using whispers as a form of communication is somehow akin to poaching.

but a few exceptions have been made

Quite obviously, at least a few.

Exactly two exceptions have been made since BC out of probably thousands of applicants.

Also, why do you act as if you speak with authority on this issue, because if your presumption is that we regularly accept people under 18, I can assure you (with the proper authority) that you are gravely mistaken.

but I hope most of you understand that Seven has demonstrated over a long history that we do have respect for other guilds and only expect the same in return.

And with your recent recruiting practices and choices, mingled with the great publicity your members are giving your guild here, your guild history means next to nothing.

Congratulations.

Our recruiting practices are exactly the same as they have been for the last 6 years.

Our guild history means whatever value you choose to attach to it. The fact that we're the only progression guild still active since vanilla means something to me, whether it does to you is for you to decide.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
06/19/2012 03:38 AMPosted by Automatic
I've given you the methods of contacting us

We have tried contacting your guild leadership before through various methods. Once again, the only responses we received were from Kylops. Maybe someone forgot to run something by you? I'm not sure.

My comments never described unsolicited whispers.

And yet this was one of my exact problems with your guild members.

if your presumption is that we regularly accept people under 18, I can assure you (with the proper authority) that you are gravely mistaken.

I only presumed that they were children because of the way that they act and the things that they say. That was my mistake. Still, it seems that the quality of your recent applicants has been... substandard, to say the least.

Our guild history means whatever value you choose to attach to it.

And again, I would say I attach a rather low value to it considering your guild members recent behavior. How did you come about this thread again? Oh right - you were directed here. I hope it was worth it.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
As far as im aware, the only contact we have recieved was from the in game mail that i got. All the mail said was how you were upset with the recent actions of QQ and a reference towards sniping or recruiting members, which is understandable to be upset over.

Unfortunatly, not a single example or evidence was given. This topic seems to be whats upsetting things the most so it would help if we actually knew who was doing it and why. But currently, I have never heard anything at all regarding people trying to recruit your members or steal them away. There would be no reason for us to even want to take members away as we are finished progression for this tier.

Im thinking the whole thing might be a misunderstanding because I am at a complete loss to when or why somthing like that would even occur.
Edited by Kylops on 6/19/2012 1:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
So now at least someone from your guild admits that we contacted them. We are getting somewhere. It would, however, be really helpful if we could discuss with with an actual member of your guild leadership and not here openly on the forums, as your guild members seem eager to do.

As far as the timing, It was confusing to us as well. Given the individual the solicitation was coming from, I assumed it had more to do with some childish vendetta against our guild.

We have made our guild members aware that they should record any further interaction between them and your people. I think that it is sad that it has come to this, but you seem to be under the spell of some less-than-quality members.

I would like to take this opportunity here to thank SEVEN for derailing this thread. It shows just how much you people care about this server and its community.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Merge Detheroc and Dethecus. Both servers have threads spanning multiple pages with people making this request.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
can we be called dethecoc
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
If merger means flip of a coin on character and guild name changes, so be it. Pair us up with another low pop cst server with large alliance side.
Reply Quote
06/20/2012 05:30 AMPosted by Qqshamanheal
can we be called dethecoc

Yes.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Merge Detheroc and Dethecus. Both servers have threads spanning multiple pages with people making this request.

Called it 14 months ago!

As a part of our ongoing Connected Realms implementation, we will be connecting additional realms as listed below. We don’t have a specific date yet on when these connections will occur, but we’ll provide another update once we do. Please be aware that as a part of the connection process realm times may change to match each other.

Next Realm Connections:
  • Dethecus and Detheroc
  • Auchindoun and Laughing Skull
  • Hakkar and Aegwynn
  • Rivendare and Firetree
  • Dunemaul and Bloodscalp/ Maiev/Boulderfist

We're currently evaluating further realm connections and will provide updates as they're available.

For more information on Connected Realms, please read the preview blog post [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10551009"]here[/url].

us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10311881332
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get merged with another popular server...enjoy your influx of 3k players.
Reply Quote
30 Pandaren Priest
They obviously waited WAY too long to make the mergers happen. Not saying they shouldn't still do it but i wonder how many subscriptions they could have saved if it hadn't been put off so long.

I've been watching and waiting (on my Alliance toon on Detheroc) while starting up on new servers. I do go back on Alliance Detheroc and play a few days a week. Posting tons of stuff in the AH hoping to spur more players to play (return) to Detheroc (and merged realms now)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]