Best heirlooms for disc leveling??

1 Gnome Mage
I notice some of them have spirit or some have haste. So if I am leveling as a disc priest would I want the spirit or haste more??

Id prefer to get the non spirit ones as I can use those to level a mage too and there is nothing else I can use to level with cloth spirit. Will the spirit really make that much of a difference?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Nope.

If you want to get non-spirit heirlooms that will work just fine. I don't think I ever used spirit heirlooms.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
Nope.

If you want to get non-spirit heirlooms that will work just fine. I don't think I ever used spirit heirlooms.

But the spirit stuff would be better than haste right?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
06/13/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Zorbing
But the spirit stuff would be better than haste right?

It's really not going to matter much until you get to like 70-80, and honestly probably not even then. You'll have plenty of spirit on other gear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
... I don't remember there being multiple cloth options? My 2nd priest finished levelling with heirlooms, and I passed them all on to the mage. The Dreadmist stuff, and Ancient Bloodmoon Cloak. It's red and clashes with the deep purple colour of the stupid robes >:(

Headmaster's Staff for wep

2 x Discerning Eye of the Beast for trinket.

I actively worked at equipping +Spirit gear in every non-heirloom slots as I went, especially as I approached later-Wrath content.
Edited by Iritha on 6/13/2012 12:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ancient Bloodmoon Cloak
Tattered Dreadmist Robe
Tattered Dreadmist Mantle
Discerning Eye of the Beast x2
Dignified Headmaster's Charge
Tattered Dreadmist Mask

For some reason, the heirlooms are t2 Warlock. And yes, it is very, very ugly.
Edited by Gijora on 6/13/2012 1:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]