GG dw

90 Pandaren Shaman
Good game ally. It was fun.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
You suck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Selena's just mad cause it took him like 5 weeks to get a H gurth.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
06/14/2012 11:03 PMPosted by Biomedqt
Selena's just mad cause it took him like 5 weeks to get a H gurth.

He is actually mad he went through a year without rain. lol'd
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/14/2012 10:07 PMPosted by Selenagomez
You suck.

No, hes not being mean. Hes right.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Glad someone finally got it alliance side
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/14/2012 10:07 PMPosted by Selenagomez
You suck.

How is having such leet dps like selenagomez and the number 1 dk on undermine getting get carrieds 900th kill on dw Tuesday at 13:57? On Cooldown scrubs with our dps sc#@!!@* by our first dw kill at 13:56. Prob cuz warriors too busy rocking out to awesome coldplay YouTube videos during the live stream.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Alas poor scrub if only you knew what it is that we do on farm content.

-twitch.tv/selenabromez
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
You are very hard to understand Xanaxer, but I know what you are trying to say. Maybe you are better than us because your heroic DW kill was 1 second faster than our kill last week. Or maybe you are better than us because you have 0 rankings on heroic DW and yet our guild has multiple. Or maybe you are better than us because the week before last week our DW kill was 30sec faster than yours. Or maybe, just maybe, we don't give a flying fck about how fast our kills are each week and some of us, like myself, like to stand around and do nothing while we let others try to rank better on the fight.

Do you plan on getting better in MoP? Do you plan on killing a boss earlier than 15 weeks after us? God this server sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/15/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Iysdexia
God this server sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Alas poor scrub if only you knew what it is that we do on farm content.

-twitch.tv/selenabromez

Saw it. It wouldn't be fun if gc wasn't good. I just think its funny that selenabromez pumps up with coldplay.

You are very hard to understand Xanaxer, but I know what you are trying to say. Maybe you are better than us because your heroic DW kill was 1 second faster than our kill last week. Or maybe you are better than us because you have 0 rankings on heroic DW and yet our guild has multiple. Or maybe you are better than us because the week before last week our DW kill was 30sec faster than yours. Or maybe, just maybe, we don't give a flying fck about how fast our kills are each week and some of us, like myself, like to stand around and do nothing while we let others try to rank better on the fight.

Do you plan on getting better in MoP? Do you plan on killing a boss earlier than 15 weeks after us? God this server sucks.

As well you should be killing dw much faster than us being a raiding guild with good players as long as you have been. And yeah I see all the rankings, congrats on those as well. The problem lies in the "you all suck" randomness from that warrior. God I hope you'd be better than us selena. No most likely we will disband and form another new guild a month into the expansion, try to salvage any remaining ally talent on undermine and then kill normal bosses. It's how we do what we do.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
You suck.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/15/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Iysdexia
You suck.

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say. Can you break it down for me in simple terms I can understand using smaller words?
Reply Quote
SAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
hmm its a shame get carried has such terrible healers... i mean im out geared by your disc priest but yet i pump out more heals.. is ok though i understand not all priests know how to be good. Also i understand their shammy healer isnt great either.. but who cares about healers... every fight can be solod by dps according to these posts lol.. and the fact that our first kill was faster and we are down 100k dps means u guys are pretty bad.. Also when i hear (on farm) i tend to think 0 wipes.. but yet even at 25% u guys still wipe.. interesting that u insult our progression this late when it seems that it is still a challenge for you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Nothing on mirdean, he's the best ele sham on the server by far. His os is heals as I understand it and I hear for being in get carried he's not a douche. That being said. Were bad I think is the dks point. But not as bad as dragonpath.
Reply Quote
George?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Please start posting in that realm second thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
06/15/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Iysdexia

I post where i want. K thx.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/15/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Iysdexia

Good thing Methodd server xfered.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]