WoW Summer Challenge June 13-20: Karazhan

100 Night Elf Druid
06/13/2012 05:46 PMPosted by Omegal
This was changed in 4.1 to make all the enchants near 100% drop rates off bosses in BC instances. they pretty much always drop now. Trash drops in 5 mans were also raised considerbly but no where near the level of bosses, those might still take a few mobs.

Too bad they didnt make the scope the same way, stupid thing just wont drop for my warrior.

Very clever blizz. Diablo not doing as well, need some way for people to keep in your games. I tip my hat to you sirs.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I want them to reused some of these old raids. Some of us never got to see bc they were only aval to people who were in raid guilds... i saw some but not most.. i love to re do some of these old raids as top raid contant.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I do parts of Kara every week, never finished. I wanted to do my mount/ sniper rifle run, but none of my guildies were on.
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Shaman
You should have the summer challenges bring back mounts that used to drop or ultra rare items that used to drop for a limited time during that summer challenge.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Ugh you guy mess around in karazan, that place is a nightmare and it been a bane of my life
Reply Quote
96 Human Paladin
Super excited for this one!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Kara is incredible. I started during Wrath, and Kara and Ulduar are the only things I really feel bad that I missed out on.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
06/13/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Taelen
Kara is incredible. I started during Wrath, and Kara and Ulduar are the only things I really feel bad that I missed out on.
Turst me Dude have not miss much
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Sure the loot good but the final boss is a fail in lore it like last min stan of a real final boss hell back then every one say Nightbane real ture final boss then Prince Malchezaar

and you still have to do some quest to unlock Nightbane.

As for Prinace Malchezzar I all ready rant on him but he the only guy that puzzle me Who the hell is he?! I konw he a Priance of the Burning Legion but how he got up there, why, what was his plans?

That all I ask.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Kara is imo one of the best tuned / most fun 10 man raids Blizz ever came up with. Some of my fondest raiding memories came from there. Not too hard...not too easy...just right for a casual guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Seriously, put something extra in there. Like an extra boss that drops that Sweet axe. Or something. Kara on its own is not a Challenge. I solo that place. You need to either redefine what you think of challenging or put something in there that Will make it a challenge.
Reply Quote
I love Kara! It's pretty sweet to be capable of solo'ing this whole instance as a Hunter. :)
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
Sure the loot good but the final boss is a fail in lore it like last min stan of a real final boss hell back then every one say Nightbane real ture final boss then Prince Malchezaar

As for Prinace Malchezzar I all ready rant on him but he the only guy that puzzle me Who the hell is he?! I konw he a Priance of the Burning Legion but how he got up there, why, what was his plans?

That all I ask.

Your letting Burning Crusader lore get to you? Dude Vanilla and BC lore was trash, doesnt make the content any less fun tho.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior

That all I ask.

Your letting Burning Crusader lore get to you? Dude Vanilla and BC lore was trash, doesnt make the content any less fun tho.

yes this bohter me Lore is every thing if he not cannon why shold I care?!

What I mean is, I like to kown what happen before with reason of a moive , petty colors is one thing but story matters.
Edited by Landusk on 6/13/2012 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Make the chess event soloable... if I do this it is for some fun/gold since I got exalted already and I cannot express how frustrating it is wiping for over an hour on chess event because of bad rng.
I realize that it is soloable with good luck (which I do not and will not ever have in wow (that means you raven lord, white hawkstrider, and chocolate cake recipe)) and even if it's not soloable it should be skippable.
Edited by Stabynarwhal on 6/13/2012 8:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I can solo kara up to the chest event then i can get a couple players to finish the chest event then last boss :D
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Also if you want to bring me in to Karazan if not kicking and screaming lest have the thing to Summon Nightbane I have no idea where to pick this quest up Lucky I found a freind to summon him.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Reson I still piss at kara.... Do you all rember the God damn Key quest... Any one? is that you most " favored" part of BC.... /laughs Oh god you don't konw how annoying and how much blood,sweat and tears was lost to get that damn Key...

and you konw the best part.... It gone.... it all gone.... Hahahaha...

http://www.wowpedia.org/The_Master%27s_Key
Edited by Landusk on 6/13/2012 8:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Gorehowl the axe of Grom Hellscream is not on the "Desirable Gear" list?!?!?!!? Madness!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]