Rogue names

<-- great for the miss-spellers
how about : Justfred
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
<------------
Reply Quote
While I do like Steve, and Pants is pretty spiffy...

you should go with something deceiving .... like Sheep or catdruid
Reply Quote
51 Blood Elf Rogue
i dont really like the name pants and steve

but sapntime sounds cool
Reply Quote
Skilldance
Skillstep
Skillbomb
Vanishlol
Cloakofskill(if it fits)
Reply Quote
Or try....
Prefection
Reply Quote
89 Undead Rogue
To be honest, if you want a great rogue name, create a name that you didn't hear about, read about or see in another video game. Gather idea's for a name based on your race, your talent tree and what you are using your character for.

The greatest and most well known names are always the names that are well thought of, original and have meaning.

For example, Ribb - My rogue is undead, subtlety, and purely created for PvP (owning a pathetic alliance player for ganking one of my alts, Arena, BG and of course, duelling outside Orgrimmar)

Ribb being a good match because i'm undead.
Ribb also being ideal because in pvp a rogue is more or less "ribbing" their oponent.

But anyway! As far as advice goes for names, whether it's for a rogue or any other class.
Base the name around your character's race, talent tree and what you will be using your character for.

Two names I am most proud of would be my 85 rogue - Ribb
And my alt feral druid - Bullshift
Edited by Ribb on 7/10/2012 8:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
The name Onikage means Demon Shadow. Oni (Demon) Kage (Shadow). I got the name from the Tenchu: stealth assassin's videogame series, he was one of the main villains. I thought the name was fitting for a rogue.

I purposely spelled my Onikagi incorrectly because most people mispronounce the Kage as "cage" which is wrong. It is to be pronounced "Coggy".
Reply Quote
I say Steve. Steve is a solid name.
Reply Quote
76 Night Elf Rogue
I've probably got a good spare one in my Pockets somewhere... :s
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
stag
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
RoC
Waldo posted earlier, by far (imo) the best name. Also saw a gnome rogue named Spy, loved it. Those are my top 2.
Edited by Sawks on 7/19/2012 6:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
how about waldo or whereswaldo
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
How about "Blush," since most people spell our class as "Rouge" and not "Rogue"?
Reply Quote
Seriously? Another one?

!@#$ Summer, Brings all the retards to the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
<---------
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]