Who is best shaman on Dentarg?

90 Goblin Shaman
Everyone's thoughts on who is the best shaman on Dentarg. Converse!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
PVP or PVE?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
The first one to come to mind is Bobqt, I haven't seen him lately so I don't know if he is still on this realm.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bluealiendude - Formerly Thekegerator

I would nominate him as the best shaman, for PVE, on dentarg, in terms of knowledge, and skill, as opposed to gear, which doesn't necessarily mean much.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
@Jynne- nah I've raided with him. I think Shoji is probably the best I've seen. Don't know if she plays anymore though
Edited by Musicxd on 6/13/2012 2:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I'd have to put Valna for resto but I've been running with him for over a year now so i'm a little biased.
Edited by Tongus on 6/13/2012 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/13/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Tongus
I'd have to put Valna for resto but I've been running with him for over a year now so i'm a little biased.

I'd personally say Redshift, but like you said, biased.

"Best" is so subjective, especially without defined criteria.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
06/13/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Isesé

I'd personally say Redshift, but like you said, biased.

"Best" is so subjective, especially without defined criteria.

d: you were supposed to say I am 3': remember i did 14k on ultra
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/13/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Musicxd

Spamming lightning bolt as enhance because your weapons were broken? ;D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
06/13/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Isesé

Spamming lightning bolt as enhance because your weapons were broken? ;D

lol no that was just my excuse because i thought enhance was supposed to spam lightning bolt
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
06/13/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Musicxd
@Jynne- nah I've raided with him. I think Shoji is probably the best I've seen. Don't know if she plays anymore though

I can say the same about Shoji (Luau), I've raided with her, she was decent, but not amazing.

I've raided with Bluealiendude for 1 year +, haven't seen a better (resto) shaman yet, at least not on this server, Alliance.
Edited by Jynne on 6/14/2012 12:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
06/14/2012 12:01 AMPosted by Jynne

I can say the same about Shoji (Luau), I've raided with her, she was decent, but not amazing.

I've raided with Bluealiendude for 1 year +, haven't seen a better (resto) shaman yet, at least not on this server, Alliance.

Biased like the rest of us is all.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
PvP - I dunno their name but it is an Orc Enhancement Shaman, he had some BC transmog when I faced him. He was pretty damn good with his spec, I know that much.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
It's obviously me. Why are we having this conversation?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
06/13/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Lenore
The first one to come to mind is Bobqt, I haven't seen him lately so I don't know if he is still on this realm.

Bob is Smokey, he had a few surgeries and needed a new name to go with his new look, lol.

As long as everyone is being biased, I will say that Months (ele/resto) is one of the best PvE Shamans on realm.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
06/14/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Seressa
As long as everyone is being biased, I will say that Months (ele/resto) is one of the best PvE Shamans on realm.

I'm not biased, and I disagree.
Edited by Supernerd on 6/14/2012 10:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
06/14/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Tongus

Agreed. I don't think that any of us can give a unbiased answer, specifically because most of us have raided with these people for quite some time.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman

Agreed. I don't think that any of us can give a unbiased answer, specifically because most of us have raided with these people for quite some time.

But I just said I was unbiased.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Let's go with PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
<------------------Bobqt
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]