Has anyone seen Wtfjuice?

90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm not, wouldn't put it past Mr Moonguard Darkrath over there.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
That sir is a complete and utter lie! I'm not mr.wtfjuice who is missing and more then likely hanging in toys R us playing with dolls singing I feel pretty! trying to make it a perfect harmony! so don't like Cabo he's under your car!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
06/14/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Darkrath
so don't like Cabo he's under your car!

Under who's car? I'm not under a car. Watchout, I got a tip that Juice is creeping outside your window at night.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
more lies since I live in a building that has 20 floors and im on the 16th!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Pfft, Juice is OBVIOUSLY riding a magical turtle with wings and hurpin derpin his way up your building at night. Something about magical BR pixie dust...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Cool I herd that BR pixie dust provides an illusion of a Gf so you could show off to your friends and she plays in paragon!= pro"once stated from a wise man!"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Erm, sorry to say, but that sounds really "pafetic".
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
poor juicy... poor , shoeless, blowing balloons for clowns iunder bridges for marshmallow peanuts and money to play pool with.. soo sad... a life that has gone awfully ary would'nt you say??? please , pleaese think of the children at Toys R Us and plsease donate to the JUICEY PANTS OF THE WORLD FUND? A BLOWN DISCOUNTED BALLOON FROM A CLOWN IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE
Edited by Mbisøn on 6/14/2012 4:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
well good luck finding em and Bai!
Reply Quote
55 Tauren Death Knight
you guys realize how stupid you are !@#$.. guild name is wow raiders and you cant even kill heroic deathwing 25% nerf
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
you guys realize how stupid you are !@#$.. guild name is wow raiders and you cant even kill heroic deathwing 25% nerf

^ mad kid is mad. He made a toon JUST to post on the forums...then deleted it. Bahahahahahaha....
Reply Quote
55 Tauren Death Knight
how am i mad u nerd
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Nerd? i resemble that remark... LOL
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
06/14/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Classishard
how am i mad u nerd

He called me a nerd. And he's still mad. And he's a kid. LOL, forums ftw.

Oops
Character Not Available

This character profile could not be displayed, possibly for one of the following reasons:

The character has been inactive for an extended period of time.
The character name or realm was spelled incorrectly.
The profile is temporarily unavailable while the character is in the midst of a process such as a realm transfer or faction change.
Characters that have been deleted are no longer available.

Yo Classishard, go post on your main. Let me see who you really are.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Wish i could be a mad kid, things are so much easier when your a mad kid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]