For the love of God.

90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey so I would like to know if anyone on this server does EoE on a regular basis, there is a mount that drops from Maly and If I were to get the kill I could complete SEVERAL achievements that I'm been waiting 3 years to complete

Let me know plzzzzzzzzz
Edited by Sunsol on 6/13/2012 9:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
You realize you can solo him right..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
A priest solo? :O
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Yes, it's a joke if you aren't garbage.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=priest+solo+malygos&oq=priest+solo+malygos&aq=f&aqi=g-m1&aql=&gs_l=youtube.3..0i5.977.4281.0.4369.19.18.0.1.1.0.76.1177.18.18.0...0.0.yvE6QmqVJ48
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
okay thanks.

Other people might want to come as well though. Also saying that something is a joke if you're not garbage doesn't appear to make sense. I'm sure it could not be a joke and I could still not be garbage or that it could actually be a joke but I'm garbage. Guess I'll have to just try it out then lol.
Edited by Sunsol on 6/17/2012 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I want to thank my NAUTICAL friends for doing this achievement with me :)))
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Also Sunsol, if you are looking to do old raid for achievements I HIGHLY recommend using (www.openraid.us) Its a website where people from different server set up cross-realm raids. People do mount runs for old raids/old metas/etc. It is people who actually WANT to be there instead of asshats you pick up from the trade chat. Almost all the groups I've found this way go super smooth.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]