[H] <Tribe Guild> 8/8H DS - LF Gamers!

90 Orc Shaman
Tribe (http://www.tribegaming.com) is a very active gaming community; gaming is our passion and our primary pasttime. We play in many games: Rift, League of Legends, DC Universe, SW:TOR, TERA, Diablo 3, and many more.

In Tribe, we expect you to have your life in order, but realize that emergencies happen. Most of us are online nightly because we enjoy it so much, but we understand if you can't make it to every single event or be on daily.

We are a "serious fun" group of people that enjoy playing hard, overcoming challenges, kicking back, joking around, and enjoying each other's company. Most of us are in our mid 20s, but we do have some outliers on each side.

We enjoy learning together, and teaching new players; it is a central part of our community culture. However, we don't waste our time on those that continue to be lazy or stupid. So, if you enjoy standing in fire please move along :) However, whether you are new to gaming or are an experienced player we would love to hear from you. As long as you are willing to put forth the effort to make yourself and your guild the best it can be, Tribe will have a home for you!

Server: US-Bloodhoof - Horde

Raid Times
Central : 7:30pm to 10:00pm
Eastern : 8:30pm to 11:00pm
Pacific : 5:30pm to 8:00pm

Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (occasional weekends or Mondays for progression)
Raid Size: Our goal is to always run 25s. Sometimes due to attendance, or helping new raiders learn, we'll run two 10s.

Progress:
Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic

Firelands: 6/7 Heroic

Needs:
We'll consider any able player, and if accepted, everybody gets a shot to earn a raid spot. Based on our current raid comp, we have an especial need for:

Mage
Warlock
Shaman (Elemental)
Hunter
Priest (Shadow)

Again, we will look at any class and spec, and providing a recent combatlog will be a bonus. We are willing to accept any exceptional applicants that are ready and able to contribute to progress.

Goals
- Strengthen our 25-person raid team to farm 8/8H in Dragon Soul, staying strong going into Mists.
- Maintain a solid reputation as one of the most mature and progress-oriented raiding guilds on our server

What you will get from Tribe:
- Full member / raider support.
- Feedback. If you could use some help in different areas, we're there for you.
- A strong foundation. We've been a community for over eleven years (six years in WoW). We aren't disbanding any time soon!

Member Testimonials:
http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?9308-Member-Testimonials

If you have any questions, feel free to whisper me in-game (usually on Kroddish) or message me on our forums (http://www.tribegaming.com/). Hope to hear from you soon!

Real-ID: zarnsy@gmail.com (call me Joey!)
Edited by Kroddish on 6/24/2012 9:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
hi joey!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bumped to update preferred classes.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Tribe!
Edited by Po on 8/1/2012 12:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I just joined this guild last week but I am having a great time. the community is very supportive and the players are all friendly and very helpful. Just wish there was more time in the day to do everything they do!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
when will u start running 25s n do u think are gonna do least 5 or 6 of 8 heroic
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hey! I'm currently on Bloodhoof alliance, and I really wanna faction change. I'm not extremely geared right now cause this is a fairly new 85. I'm looking for serious raiders though and a good time. I'm a Prot Pally. I also have a Disc Priest that's a little more geared that I haven't decided to faction change yet or not. Looking forward to hearing from you.

My realID is: cglitsch@gmail.com (and call me Colin!)

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
8/8H 25M a while back, so bump for that. LFM for Mists!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Ermahgerd, bermp
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I had the pleasure of being in a LFR with Po. If he is any indication of how the rest of your guild acts, then these guys are a pretty rad group of people. It's refreshing to see someone who out-dps'es everyone else in the group have such a friendly attitude towards others. Cheers

Edit: I was in LFR on my druid Rawkksi, not that it matters lol

(note: no sarcasm here)
Edited by Sokksi on 8/8/2012 3:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Ermagerd, erm fermers
Edited by Po on 8/13/2012 11:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
To the top, FOR TACOS!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Po is just one of those nice people, we're lucky to have him, but don't tell him I said that.
It would make me look bad
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
<3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
LF skilled raiders to progress in Mists.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Buuuump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]