Come fight me in Halaa!

90 Night Elf Druid
Looking to organize a PvP event in Halaa to get people their battle tokens and talbuk mounts. I'm not a PvP'er and you don't have to be either! Reply if you'd like to join.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'd be down, need those mounts as well!
Reply Quote
Sign me up, would be great to have a little fun with our Horde buddies.

P.S. If this happens, Demiricous and Wickidklown better come! <3 you two
Edited by Hiko on 6/14/2012 8:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
FOR PONNYYYY
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Fantastic! Be sure to spread the word on both sides, and tell people to come to this thread so we can get a sense of how many. I think we should have at least 10 people.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'm in
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
You'll need a hordie :) got one of them already, and i have a few tokens towards the other.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Should we all agree on a time and date?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
yes, let's. I'm available pretty much any time over the next couple of weeks, so I guess it's more up to you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
im available anytime after 6pm server...
except for thursdays and mondays
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
oooooh crap I'm really sorry. I totally forgot about this and switched servers :( I know there are other people horde-side who want this but they probably don't look at forums. You should just make a horde toon and ask around in trade chat. I'm sure you'll get a couple bites.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
PVP
ROFL ROFLS!! (had to say that one last time!)
Hmmm so yet another good horde has moved on to greener pastures haha. Gonna miss seeing yah around. LOL and /cry <3 haha but I don't blame yah.

And I be down for some fun in Halaa! Haha you can farm the Halaa battle tokens if you have an opposing faction buddy (1.5-2hrs) I did that on my ally toon back in day. Pretty boring tbh. Would be more entertaining to get some pvp action while earning them. I am sure others would be down. When you thinking of doing this? <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ok how about tomorrow night (Wednesday the 27th) @7 pm server time?
Edited by Moonflower on 6/26/2012 2:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
06/26/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Moonflower
Ok how about tomorrow night (Wednesday the 27th) @7 pm server time?

Will be there...
will have to find out how halaa works...
started playing in WotLK so that place has been abandoned since i joined
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
lol i forgot to go
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Np, you didn't miss anything b/c no horde players showed up. I'd like to try it again, but I think it would be better just to hire someone or find a guildie that will let you kill their horde character.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
PVP
haha i would've gone but I had plans <3
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Don't worry, Lovi I still have 9 alts on Korialstrasz and only plan on transferring one of them. Maybe I'll even make a new alt named Rofls...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Cross realm zones have really helped out Halaa.
I do suggest you show up and fight as theres been 7-8 from each side every day since Saturday
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]