Hey Exodar

90 Blood Elf Mage
So, a little about me. I am Katyja, I am a recent transfer to your humble server. ( Okay recently returned as my computer literally blew up and my motherboard fried itself. ) I originally came from Sisters of Elune, before transferring to WrA, and then finally on a whim to this server.

So far I have met some amazing people, made some good friends, and of course had lots of laughs with Giant feasts and darkmoon firewater >.>. Anyways, thought I would say hello and properly introduce myself.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Welcome to Exodar :) I love this server, lots of funny people!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
welcome to exodar. I promise I am a mage approved warrior and i no longer try to put coins in for mana cakes. *rubs scorch marks on butt*

edit: werdz
Edited by Merkava on 6/14/2012 9:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
moooooo

moo

mooooooooooooooooooo
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
06/14/2012 06:53 AMPosted by Heartsaflame

funny ha ha or funny *!*%*?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's this server, It's a little ****ed up maybe, but we're funny how, I mean funny like we're clowns, we amuse you? We make you laugh, We're here to ****in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How are we funny?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Here's my number so call me maybe.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
my poker face my poker face my pa pa pa poker face
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Funny as in hilarious, as you well know!!
Behemot, for giving me a hard time, you get this:

http://www.wallpaperhere.com/Abstract/3D_and_CG/Amazing_Abstract_Digital_Art_54753

/moo /giggle
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Funny as in hilarious, as you well know!!
Behemot, for giving me a hard time, you get this:

http://www.wallpaperhere.com/Abstract/3D_and_CG/Amazing_Abstract_Digital_Art_54753

/moo /giggle

Rofl
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpP5lh6Pl6c&feature=relmfu

/me runs off cackling

Enjoy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I think you're going to fit in well here :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Nice "Goodfellas" reference Behemot... just in case no one got it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
moooooo

moo

mooooooooooooooooooo
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
/pat
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
06/14/2012 06:53 AMPosted by Heartsaflame

We have no funny people here on Exodar. Exodar is a silly-free zone. If you wish to be amused and have a laugh, do not come to Exodar. We do not appreciate humor on Exodar. Humor is against our strict code of morals based on a very, very poorly written Google Docs file, with lots of spelling and grammatical errors in it, that a bunch of guys wrote after Jorje, or beloved savior of anti-humor, was killed after being strapped to a tire and rolled down a very, very large, steep hill into a very busy highway by the Association of Evil Silly People, and unfortunately became a flesh eating zombie a couple days later when we accidentally buried him with a bunch of Bath Salts. Many of those who wrote our great document didn't even ever meet the man, but we still very much believe in our hearts that they are, indeed, that they are Jorje's own, wise words.

We have a tendency of taking all our funny people and fencing them in so that they'll all die off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]