Welcome

90 Human Priest
To all the new lothar transfers.

Im sure you will find blackwing lair quite fitting.
Edited by Dblockn on 6/14/2012 6:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Wait, what?
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBVBUt4DOQQ
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
welcome indeed
Reply Quote
made me lolirl
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Yes welcome! way to get 3 v 9 farmed in front of BH yesterday. Most fun I have had in 3 weeks on WOW.
Edited by Prïme on 6/22/2012 2:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
lol mako still trying to troll just give up ...tell me did you figure out how to fake cast yet? or are you still on getting your gems and chants right?

~bel~

P.S. i will still all ways be better than you even with out a mic...have fun tho
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
deleted
Edited by Prïme on 6/22/2012 9:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
try again and ive had more fun than i have in lil under a year on bwl have fun with your bads on bwl ....wow 5min responce your must " no life " ..and if im a man maybe you should have stoped fliting and geting turned down ...thats sad bro
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
btw 7people online for ally 3 of them being 85 and you moved horde wow takes so much skill to out number people
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
deleted
Edited by Prïme on 6/22/2012 9:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
lol i guess it makes you feel good about your self siting at work arguing with a high school drop out on the internet that "has no life" and no im not "wow dateing" the real darwin kinda hard when wow dating would mean just on wow and seeing how your a middle aged man that would rather play wow and pay people for sex then spend time with his family you shouldn't be talking about how much "stuff" you have for me its cute when you act tuff anything elce you wanna throw my way or do you need to rest for a bit i here old age can be a pain.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Darwin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0WvJrEuJTk
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/22/2012 05:46 AMPosted by Darwinqt
lol i guess it makes you feel good about your self siting at work arguing with a high school drop out on the internet that "has no life" and no im not "wow dateing" the real darwin kinda hard when wow dating would mean just on wow and seeing how your a middle aged man that would rather play wow and pay people for sex then spend time with his family you shouldn't be talking about how much "stuff" you have for me its cute when you act tuff anything elce you wanna throw my way or do you need to rest for a bit i here old age can be a pain.

Thats one big sentence.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
thanks arammis that means alot from a nobody like u and whats wrong dblockn miss me allready poor lil guy i here mako pays good maybe you should get ahold of him
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
a high school drop out

anything elce

Makes sense.
Edited by Aedronys on 6/22/2012 7:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
"Edited by Aedronys on 6/22/12 7:53 AM (PDT)"
what did u have to fix buddy and im the high school drop out that your trying to start a fight with on the internet... big man right here i bet you get all the girls if you count arammis that is makes sense tho
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A&feature=related
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]