6/19 HMadness LF 1 RDPS 1 Heal

90 Night Elf Death Knight
I am putting a group together to get some remaining members of Seriously Casuals Heroic team their HMadness Achievement.

Looking for 1 ranged of any class/spec that can pump out the dps required.

Looking for 1 heal either a Resto Druid or a Disc Priest that can keep up with the damage output in HMadness.

This is not a run to give someone undergeared or inexperienced your achievement, although someone geared enough that doesnt have the achieve is acceptable.

All loot will be rolled upon including the mount. We have a ID with everything cleared up to Spine.

Invites will go out at 815. The raid will begin at 830 and conclude when we down the boss or 1130.

If you are interested please post here or contact me in game. If I am not online please send me an in game mail so i can add your toon to my friends list.
Edited by Calemotry on 6/15/2012 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
UNE BONNE NUQUE!
Reply Quote
06/14/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Holyavenger
UNE BONNE NUQUE!

Good Neck to you also!
Reply Quote
Still looking to fill these last 2 holes in the team I put together.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What day are you talking, typical tuesday? If its not tuesday, I can slip my Destro Lock into the mix if you still need a RDPS? Come on, I know you miss that lock! ;-)

Auh !@#$ nm, i just noticed the 6/19...SOB and good luck!
Edited by Grizzles on 6/19/2012 6:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Still looking for a ranged and either heal spec i mentioned.
Reply Quote
Run will begin in about 15 minutes for anyone interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]