Dueling

85 Night Elf Priest
Due to recent events............................. considering the amount of people who truly believe duels mean anything whatsoever, Korial should be educated to know that 3v3 is the only balanced pvp part of this game...
If anyone has tried to duel Rylan, you'll notice he sends a large paragraph of insults and vulgar language displaying his emotions toward dueling.
Dueling is perhaps the most useless thing on this game, the only thing it proves is testing your damage on X amount of resilience. Every class has a counter, and every class counters something.Same Class vs Same Class proves who has better gear/crits more (RET PALADINS VS RET PALADINS) *COUGH*.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
+1
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Another thing, what is the point in dueling a healer? The duel isn't going to end and it's just a huge waste of time.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
So I take it that's a no on the duel tomorrow at dawn? D=

Yeah no I wouldn't do that anyway, duelling frightens me.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Yeah..when dps duel me as a healer I don't understand why. Dueling a healer they have like nothing to lose, why am I gonna bother with a freakin long duel, when nobody's going to die or it'll take forever for someone to die.
Edited by Muffîns on 6/14/2012 7:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]