25 DS Heroic Mount Sale Sale

66 Blood Elf Paladin
its a waste of money just find a group and do it your self
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Book me for your next opening please. Id be interested in run + gear, 402 Ret. Not sure if it matters but my main is a 407 8/8H ret, so I'm experienced enough on all encounters to do what ever you need me to.
Edited by Shaánk on 6/18/2012 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
06/18/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Moboborson
All I have to do is be top dps 3 fights and its 25k? If so I'd take you guys up on this offer!

Yes. You get all the cake assignments as well.

So if i cheese meters every fight it'll be even less? B&T warriors go balls deep when padding on madness/spine and then I only have to win one more fight for a 25k full clear? Is there an opening this week?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
go away wigg I'm trying to cheese my way in, even though I'll probably fail and still pay 50k;p
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We are booked until 7/5. For that raid, we are still taking bids. Our current bidder is paying 100k for just the run + gear, no drake.

We will put you in queue and let you know about future dates.

I'm only locking in 2 weeks in advance. Anything beyond that, we hold your information and will get back to you about openings. We are also requiring a 20% deposit to hold the spot once locked in.

Oh, and cheese away.
Edited by Moboborson on 6/19/2012 12:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Completed our first run last night. Worked out some kinks and got it done. Gratz to Phazed on 4 Heroic Tier Pieces, a Caster Belt, and 2 (COUNT UM!), TWO, freaking caster (Maw + Rath) weapons off DW. What a lucky guy.

We have changed some of the prices/items. We are suspending sale of the mount for the time being.
Edited by Moboborson on 6/21/2012 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
/bump

Also makes me wanna PVE... Grats to those participating and actually separating themselves from the undesirables and bads of the server.

/clap
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I do raiding on my Alliance side, but I do want to get my horde alt a run. Do you still do this service?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yes we do. We do 25's now though. So more loot to choose from.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
No guarantees gurth would drop. you'd have to pay at least 50k for the madness kill and then maybe no dice on loot.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Updated prices/items.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]