Attention Old Schoolers

1 Orc Rogue
Anyone from Vanilla or BC still around and kickin? I'd love to see some old faces pop up even if I only recognize your name! Thinking about xfering a rogue over here to get down on some PvP so lemme know Deathwingers.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I was Fildo orc rogue in Vanilla, and then I was Fildough tauren druid in BC. I saw Chias posting somewhere and I wanna see if he is still around, don't let me be lonely <3
Edited by Fildo on 6/14/2012 6:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Zen
I don't remember you. chias isn't around
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
sup gurl?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
06/15/2012 05:43 AMPosted by Williewombat

I think I remember you as a NE rogue?

06/15/2012 09:04 AMPosted by Sentra
sup gurl?

I def remember your name! You were totally 100% an orc warrior, now everyone is getting race changes...oh these new days. Setting up a UI is literally preventing me from wanting to get on and play, apparently rogues are massively OP so if I get a little taste I will be hungry for more! You know if Kersin still plays? His DK just disappeared off the face of the planet on KT and it makes me sad right as I decide to come back :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Elunevast/Koona/Torcidas from the old Sacred Coven days. I miss those times, don't see many hanging around anymore :(
Edited by Ethernet on 6/16/2012 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Mr. Kersin hasn't been around these parts in quite a while. His cute hunter is definitely missed. No idea where his DK went, but I wouldn't doubt it if he quit out of boredom.

I'm nelf Rettick from way back whenever in yon olden days
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I been around since vanilla!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Zen
06/15/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Fildo

I think I remember you as a NE rogue?

sup gurl?

I def remember your name! You were totally 100% an orc warrior, now everyone is getting race changes...oh these new days. Setting up a UI is literally preventing me from wanting to get on and play, apparently rogues are massively OP so if I get a little taste I will be hungry for more! You know if Kersin still plays? His DK just disappeared off the face of the planet on KT and it makes me sad right as I decide to come back :(

correct sir I was the most elite NE rogue with purple hair
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
06/16/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Ethernet
Elunevast/Koona/Torcidas from the old Sacred Coven days. I miss those times, don't see many hanging around anymore :(

Yes I remember Sacred Coven good to see someone from the era!

Mr. Kersin hasn't been around these parts in quite a while. His cute hunter is definitely missed. No idea where his DK went, but I wouldn't doubt it if he quit out of boredom.

I'm nelf Rettick from way back whenever in yon olden days

I definitely remember you for some reason :) If I xfer my rogue here you should help me relearn the rogue of today and we can be PvP homies! I probably have a grand total of 200k+ HKs across my characters and was 2time Gladiator during S3. I really wanna play with some good players but nothing very serious, just good times of owning and bein chill so lemme know cuz this rogue I have is on Ravenholdt (RPPvP serverlol) and I really don't think thats the server for me. Lemme know whatsup!

06/17/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Donnieboy
I been around since vanilla!

I wanna say... FEST! But just maybe RCW? I definitely remember having battles with you! Me and Dragonfist would usually be rolling around together we definitely had many great battles back in Vanilla from AB to WSG to AV...ahhhh I miss those fresh days!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Sorry, don't remember you but I played a Druid named Darxx. Made rank 10 or 11 and gave up after that with all the grinding it took. I used to roll with PPP during their BGs a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I definitely remember you for some reason :) If I xfer my rogue here you should help me relearn the rogue of today and we can be PvP homies! I probably have a grand total of 200k+ HKs across my characters and was 2time Gladiator during S3. I really wanna play with some good players but nothing very serious, just good times of owning and bein chill so lemme know cuz this rogue I have is on Ravenholdt (RPPvP serverlol) and I really don't think thats the server for me. Lemme know whatsup!

<3

S3 was pretty rad, I played a priest then though. Never got glad, but I got hella close with Murtras and Crypticsense before I started playing with my then gf in all brackets -.-. The poor priesty is still around collecting dust somewhere. I'm no PvP pro, but I certainly don't mind helping any way I can! I remember playing against you back when you were an orc--I played a nelf rogue named Rettick back in the vanilla days. If you end up transferring over hit me, or anyone in Quit Your Job, up =) We're chill PvPers, just unfortunately a bit of our core players/RBG partners are on hiatuses atm
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/21/2012 08:18 AMPosted by Retticky
If you end up transferring over hit me, or anyone in Quit Your Job, up =) We're chill PvPers, just unfortunately a bit of our core players/RBG partners are on hiatuses atm

The ones that matter are still here!!
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Rogue
08/07/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Prydo
oh and i spoke to chias about 2 months ago on these forums. he has to be around here somewhere.

He works at Taco Bell and logs on sometimes.

rushirufuru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Rogue
08/08/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Prydo

He works at Taco Bell and logs on sometimes.

rushirufuru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I definitely remember you being a night elf rogue. And I believe there was a gnome rogue that had a name similar to yours. Maybe not... I might just be confused.

Correct sir, I was in Reign of Valor from MC-Nax and then joined Discrepancy for the last big of Nax until BC came out. Then to Inertia after being in Black Label.

I do remember the little gnome rogue. He was in ROV and it always pissed me off because he never showed up and I always did but the DKP stuff would load what I earned on to his sometimes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]