Attention Old Schoolers

82 Tauren Druid
Recently renewed to play through BC one last time before GW2 launch. This is an interesting thread with many familiar names. Wille, long time no see bud. Koona and Sentra here too I see. Quite the reunion, hm?
Edited by Protoz on 8/14/2012 2:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Rogue
PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOE

re-roll horde rogue, just saying, its what all the cool night elf rogues who raided BWL/AQ/Naxx do
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Druid
Yeah apparently that's the case. The rest of us did the same back in 2007, but better late than never, hm? How long has it been since your return?
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Rogue
08/16/2012 01:30 AMPosted by Protoz
Yeah apparently that's the case. The rest of us did the same back in 2007, but better late than never, hm? How long has it been since your return?

Was on a different server until middle of Ulduar and then stopped playing and then came back summer of 2011 when Firelands came out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/08/2012 07:22 PMPosted by Prydo
I been around since vanilla!

I remember I was in FEST for a few months at one point and you were there as well. How the hell are you? It's been years. lol

YOOOO im doing good, I am raiding with Exigency currently during cata, recently playing battlefield 3 and cs:go beta . Looking forward to MoP. How about you?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I've only been around since late BC, but just wanted to pop in and see if anyone remembered a Dwarf priest named Kodaik or a Human rogue named Sirderf, I think the guild they used to be in was like <Path of Light> or something. They are some buds of mine that say they have been playing since day 1.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Some familiar names! Someone mentioned Rushirufuru, is he still around?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Hi Fildo, I'm still on alliance. I'll let you poke me with your daggers if you come back to deathwing.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
10/17/2012 02:34 AMPosted by Tatsumaki
Some familiar names! Someone mentioned Rushirufuru, is he still around?
He server Xfered back when Nax 40 was current
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
HELLO

ruzai#1877
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i remember you, i played a lock in BC with my buddy redsitck
Reply Quote
HELLO

ruzai#1877

Ruzai I have always been jealous of your skills, your heart and your chiseled good looks.

~Retro
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
ADD YA BOY KERSIN Kersin#1988
Edited by Kersin on 10/22/2012 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey vanilla's.
i was in reign of valor, sacred coven in the old days.
seeing a few names on here i recognize!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
I used to be a girl
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I was on here many a moons ago with power word nord and the remix of pretty pink pwnies

as Seithra orc warrior XD

but noone knew me really then lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Wyse the mage here.
Edited by Quicktuxedo on 11/5/2012 1:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
umm vanilla wasnt old school. Warcraft was oldschool. Warcraft II was old school. Anyone play that !@#$?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I remember you from back in the days fildo, my old deathwing druid was caladan running with ppp, i still got a few toons on deathwing, good to see some old faces. You too kersin.
Edited by Silentclaws on 11/6/2012 10:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Fildo I remember seeing you way back then.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]