397 8/8 Disc Priest LF 25s raiding guild

85 Troll Priest
I've posted in the recruitment thread, but I'm also checking out servers where I have <50 latency and are on CST/EST evening raiding schedules.

I'm looking for a long term home in a reliable guild for raiding 25s, preferably with a hard core progression focus.

About me:

I can play disc, holy or shadow, but I love/prefer healing.

I am reliable. I will show up for raids. My raiding attendance in BC was 100%. I am an adult. I take raids seriously, but I'm also willing to have fun with guildies, especially when content is on farm.

I am competent. I learn my class, fight mechanics, strats, raid roles, etc... quickly and I am always willing to implement good advice.

I am intelligent. If I notice a strat issue, I can contribute thoughtful suggestions. If I have failed, I can identify and correct my failure.

I am patient. Wipes don't phase me. I am just as ready to try the tenth time as I am the first attempt.

I am competitive. I like the challenge of doing better each time. I enjoy attempting to perform to the best of my gear level.

If your guild is in need of a disc/holy priest for a long-term core spot in progression focused 25s, please leave your contact info.
Edited by Chemyst on 6/14/2012 5:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Won't find any competitive 25s here unless its Alliance and they got 1 maybe 2 atm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)