I just realized

90 Human Paladin
my guild/guildies runs the 2s/3s/5s bracket... now i know why WC hated on. <3
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
:) <Wreckage crew> all the way
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
i think there will be a new superior guild rising up soon....Gandorts Playhouse all the way boys.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Wait.. you guys run the 2's 3's and 5's bracket? yet I bet none of you will get Glad this season... just like all the other seasons...

And before you go we are top rated on AoS... let me just put that into perspective by saying winning gold at the special Olympics?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wait.. you guys run the 2's 3's and 5's bracket? yet I bet none of you will get Glad this season... just like all the other seasons...

And before you go we are top rated on AoS... let me just put that into perspective by saying winning gold at the special Olympics?

lol dont hop on my forums when u dont know wtf ur talkin about kid. obviously your mad about being butt hurt or something. but yes my guild runs the 2s, 3s and 5s FOR server as I said. i didnt say the whole battle group lol. also just because u need a helmet for when u are playing doesnt give u a right to call other AOS members !@#$% lol.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

lol dont hop on my forums when u dont know wtf ur talkin about kid. obviously your mad about being butt hurt or something. but yes my guild runs the 2s, 3s and 5s FOR server as I said. i didnt say the whole battle group lol. also just because u need a helmet for when u are playing doesnt give u a right to call other AOS members !@#$% lol.

K, first off this isn't isn't Altar of Xjudge so its not your forums kid :)
second off you never said server or anything and I was just pointing out that it really doesn't say much cause all the decent pvpers on horde side gave up trying on this realm
3rd off I never called any one any names just pointed out that this server does suck and its pretty much unanimously agreed upon, well at least horde side... but maybe thats cause we won't lie to our selfs with delusions
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

K, first off this isn't isn't Altar of Xjudge so its not your forums kid :)
second off you never said server or anything and I was just pointing out that it really doesn't say much cause all the decent pvpers on horde side gave up trying on this realm
3rd off I never called any one any names just pointed out that this server does suck and its pretty much unanimously agreed upon, well at least horde side... but maybe thats cause we won't lie to our selfs with delusions

Your right its Altar of hate on xjudge, so keep it up. also your are right again i don't own/care for the forums sativ runs them i just run the server. just dont get mad cause the decent pvpers on horde side realize everyone sucked and gave up, to as were on ally we realize ally is dead but is better then horde so i try to get for decent players here.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
[quote]
Your right its Altar of hate on xjudge, so keep it up. also your are right again i don't own/care for the forums sativ runs them i just run the server. just dont get mad cause the decent pvpers on horde side realize everyone sucked and gave up, to as were on ally we realize ally is dead but is better then horde so i try to get for decent players here.

From what I've seen you don't even run the Alliance side of the server, but I guess that is where we go back to the part of at least the horde players don't lie to our self with delusions...

not every one on the horde side sucks sorry to break it to you xjudge but there are a few players left on horde side, Hmm a couple of them even have higher arena experience then you which seem to like to point out every given chance.. so till your the highest rated "player" on this server I don't think you can say alliance side is better, even though I will give you the fact that you guys do have higher rated arena teams this season... key word there was this season
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
[quote]

From what I've seen you don't even run the Alliance side of the server, but I guess that is where we go back to the part of at least the horde players don't lie to our self with delusions...

not every one on the horde side sucks sorry to break it to you xjudge but there are a few players left on horde side, Hmm a couple of them even have higher arena experience then you which seem to like to point out every given chance.. so till your the highest rated "player" on this server I don't think you can say alliance side is better, even though I will give you the fact that you guys do have higher rated arena teams this season... key word there was this season

lol i been the servers highest since cata? calm down kid. and edhris might be a glad but thats back season ago before wrath and he hasnt gotten high rated since? didnt know skill just goes away for hordies. plus im been high rated on multiple toons, im good at dif classes where horde just suck !@# on one class lol dude get ur $%^- stright before u talk on the forums. and ally side has been better in pvp even since wrath. and since rbgs started. only person that did good in rbgs was the pedo shammy umm braman or some *!@# and warrage. and get a higher rating then me before u talk to me QT.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
well you obviouslly know nothing... cause edhris actually hit 2200 last season... in 3s... can't recall who his team mates were... then there was beatboxx, malice and flixz(shockalot) who also went to 2200 season 8 and 9 ( i think 9... may be wrong on that season) Canzi, Madhealskis also... and quite a few of them have hit 2200 on a few toons.. which shows you that they are good on "dif classes"
and these are just the Cata season and there are more that have hit 2200+ on horde side...
and that is not counting rbgs cause even in that with horde having End/Silence which at mutliple 2400+ rated players... no one can discredit that

So with that in mind I do believe that since Cata release horde actually have held there own on this server quite well wouldn't you say? but this season yes horde basically given up.
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
lol, is this coming from a player that stays under 1k rating and speaks like he knows whats going on? because if im correct here, it sure sounds like your jealous or mad for not having the rating that <Wreckage Crew> members have....which one is it?? cuz everyone knows that we rock the brackets on this server and its always been like that, plus who are you again? i dont think we've met....
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
you know what its not worth arguing with people who are retarded or to lazy to look up facts to use to back up their statements.

and plus I plan on xfering at the end of the month
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
is someone mad?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
!@#$%s just hate point blank. I'm just sayin I been holdin ^-*! down.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
What the !@#$
WC still exists?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
having top rated teams on aos is like playing with a yoyo with no string..
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
06/19/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Minimoe
having top rated teams on aos is like playing with a yoyo with no string..

that was the worst analogy ever
Reply Quote
78 Human Death Knight
Ermahgerd, kids that think their good when playing on a low populated server and barely 2200. I have to see this e-drama. :]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]