[H] <Lamentation> recruiting

90 Blood Elf Paladin
We are a new guild comprised of returning WoW players.

Our main focus is progression raiding and social awesomeness with a minor in PvP. We're looking for members interested in a fun, casual raid environment and a guild chat that is actually full of people saying stuff. We also have experience in running casual raids and enjoy organizing horde-side PUGs. Some of you might even remember me from my previous start-up guild which is still going strong today.

Since I've determined I can't actually solo Deathwing, we're looking for -

A healer or two
    DPS
    People who just like a social guild atmosphere

Our Current Leadership

Ashte - Guild Leader
Rhallea - Officer

I'm hardly ever serious, so if you like to ERP with your main tank during a boss fight, come give us a try.

*This message brought to you by the organization of stabbing Follomon in the eye.

Edit- Ashte says I'm dumb and messed some stuff up.
Edited by Rhallea on 6/15/2012 5:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yes, I abuse you horribly ;-)

And by "ERP" i assume you mean with the boss. I seem to remember some hot n heavy sessions with Onyxia ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You have no idea the sorts of things Follo and I were saying in pst about his healing touch on my body.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Rhallea I absolutely LOVE your hair, who does it for you? Because its absolutely FAB~U~LOUS!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Little known fact when he's not trying to convert people to the Scourge, Kel'Thuzad runs a fabulous salon.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
06/15/2012 03:20 AMPosted by Rhallea
*This message brought to you by the organization of stabbing Follomon in the eye.

Well, now my head transmog makes sense.

I'M BLIND.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]