how is pvp lately?

15 Blood Elf Warlock
I used to play on this realm, about 2 years ago, left to play with RL friends who have since stopped playing. Now i am stuck on a dead server and am debating coming back to crushridge. just wanted to know what pvp is like on the server / battle group?
Edited by Hrpuffinstuf on 6/15/2012 6:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
All the 'cool people are emptying out servers by transferring to the high pop ones
WoW's dying, this server is just as dead as the rest.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
gungrave nailed it. no patches till expansion, people are doing !@#$ all until pandaria.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Seems fine to me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Seems OK to me. This is pretty much what the end of every expansion is like. This may be a little more dead as we haven't had any new content in 6 months.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
still sucks
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Nope Coolant is actually dragging the server down, He cant find anyone willing to arena with him because hes too busy talking !@#$ and sucking %^-.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Does anyone else hear that noise? Must be Spellio's fangirl screams. Don't worry Spellio, i'm glad to be back too.
Edited by Coolantz on 6/22/2012 1:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]