One Last Attempt 8/8H LF1 heals Weds/Thur 9st

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi all,

-Your guild stop raiding? Everyone playing d3? You still wanna raid 1 or 2 nights a week with a bunch of fun people? Come join us!

We clear heroic DS each week Weds/Thur from 9-12 server time. Due to people having some work conflicts we are looking for a body or two to ensure we keep raiding through the release of MoP and beyond.

Really need a great Holy Pally with a dps or tank offspec. A good resto druid with good OS would be fine as well. Would also consider VERY high dps. I know its summer and people have stuff going on, we are trying to run an 11 or 12 man roster in case people have stuff going on certain weeks.

I would like you to be similar progression as us although would consider you if you are at least 6/8h or have cleared on a different toon.

Contact me via this post or ingame mail on Oakice or talk to Kailey in game.

Please don't bother if you plan on coming for 1 or two weeks or plan on leaving when you get your drake :P

Thanks all!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump! Had a great time with you guys last night in open raid. Anyone looking to join them, they seem like a solid guild and they are a lot of fun. ^_~
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]