Ghostlands could be something great

20 Blood Elf Rogue
06/18/2012 05:56 AMPosted by Quasiscroto
post main or you're a bad in hiding

don't worry about my main. you're living proof of this realm.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
thought so. addressing pyrogenic why dont you use whatever special tactic or prgram you used to bust out my alts on this guy for fun? the suspense is killing me.
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Rogue
still trash nonetheless brah
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Rogue
Although you will probly not like what you see when you try to find out the rogues alts.[/quote]

it's nice to know there are still people that bites the bait.
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Rogue
lol why u gotta ruin it for me?! i wanted to see how far quasio was willing to go....he was so close!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Ghostlands is what it is. If it works for you, great. If not, move on and find something new. It's not dead. It still has Meridian keeping it going for life support and as long as they continue being awesome and all that jazz, it'll remain there.

I truly wish everyone the best of luck with this server and hope that MOP breathes some new life into it for those truly dedicated Ghostlandiers.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Borrowed Time isnt leaving server as a group, they are just breaking up. Multiple people have already left the server. A few players will be staying for MoP but are taking a break while D3 is still new. Just thought I'd shed light on the subject.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
06/20/2012 12:06 AMPosted by Dawhitekong
Borrowed Time isnt leaving server as a group, they are just breaking up. Multiple people have already left the server. A few players will be staying for MoP but are taking a break while D3 is still new. Just thought I'd shed light on the subject.

glad to hear, some good people in BT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
watdafck
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Rogue
ghostlands is great! we pay to get carry in arenas and stuff. arenacarry.com check it out! lol*coughmeridianplayers*cough
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]