<In Other News> 25M Recruitment

100 Draenei Shaman
<In Other News> is a 25 man raiding guild that transfered in June 2012 to Stormrage after a 6 month break.

We are recruiting for our one 25 man raid team. Our current needs are experienced DPS, Heal or two, and 1 Tank.

Current Progression:
4/6 MV 25
1/6 HoF 25

Raid schedule:
Wednesday, Friday, & Sunday- 8:00 pm till 11:00 pm. EST server time.

Guild website: ivraid.com

Our roots are in 25s. We raided all content in BC, Wrath and Cata. We stayed within the top 10 on our old server.

We are a small knit guild of players who have been raiding together for several years (4+). We treat people fairly, w/ respect and expect it from our members in and out of guild. We do not tolerate drama or the like.

Currently supplying guild repairs and vent server.
Recruiting adult players of all levels and classes atm.

Casuals are welcome. We do enjoy a social environment and many of our members do various things within the game through out the day. Dailies, scenarios, dungeons, etc, etc...

For invite or any questions, please contact me in-game. Midevilwitch, Feardotcom or Muphrid.
Edited by Midevilwitch on 11/19/2012 9:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
We're acquiring a good bunch of folks, currently at 51 accounts and growing.

LF Heals, tank and DPS to start running FL and DS twice a week while we wait for MoP.

Apply on website ivraid.com or contact Midevilwitch or Feardotcom in-game.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
We plan to start running DS again next week.

Raid days/times:
Wednesday & Friday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm.

Still some open spots for 25 man. Get in at ground level. 383 item level to start raids.

We are also running LFR as a guild on Tuesdays, to help gear members.

Accepting all levels and classes atm.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Still recruiting. Could use good tanks and more DPS for DS.

Accepting all atm.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Currently full on Mage, Shaman and Rogues. But will still take these classes in as casual players.

Main tank spot available and several spots for DPS. We have no DKs and Hunters atm for our raid team. (I know, that's kinda weird.)
Edited by Midevilwitch on 6/30/2012 6:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
We think the tank spots have been filled.

LF Pally Heals and DPS. DKs, Hunters, Lock, Warrior for our raid group. All classes and levels welcome as casuals.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Still open recruitment.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Also LF a resto druid.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
All raid spots available, except mage, rogue and shadow priest. But will take in anyone that wants an adult guild.
Edited by Midevilwitch on 7/12/2012 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Hello Mid , I will be ready come tuesday if you still need a tank I am finalizing my last few heroic bosses in DS that day . I can bring either tank if you still need one for heroic pst me ingame , I have starllite available now. But remember heroics she is only 6/8 in ds
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Still ranged spots open in our raid roster.

Casuals of all levels and classes welcome.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Update:
Current raid roster is full on Warriors, DK, & Mage. Tanks spots are also full.

LF Heals & Ranged DPS for our raid team.

Still accepting all levels and classes atm.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I will be on tonight and will talk to you then. Looking to switch my Spriest and DK to this server possibly and looking for a decent guild and your raid times seem ideal for what i am looking for. I would prefer to play the DK but I see you guys are currently full on DK so we can talk about the Spriest if you still need any of those. I pretty much took most of Cata off from raiding but used to raid fairly hardcore all the way through WotLK.

Anyway will chat ya up in game later.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Still having open recruitment for all levels.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Raid group is in need of Healers and Ranged DPS. Ele shaman, Moonkin a big plus.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
LF adult players that want a mature guild to call home. Currently building progression raid team for MoP.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Welcome to all that have joined! Looking forward to hitting MoP head on.

Open recruitment for MoP. Currently running DS 25 to keep busy and get to know new members.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Ilvl 392 arms war, have prot OS, 3/8H.

If interested add me to realid supersruzz@hotmail.com.

Also, thinking of switching MS to prot come Mists, if you are interested in that at all.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Fun, Mature, Casual but focused progression guild.

Come and join us!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Hi Crazy,
We have several warriors in guild that are raiding and planning to carry over to MoP. No raid spots available for warriors atm, but if you are looking for a home, we'd be happy to have you. Contact me in-game if interested or even one of our officers Muphrid, Lexiir, Feardotcom.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]