Nerfed LFM for H Dragon Soul clears

85 Worgen Rogue
Hey Malygos, Nerfed is looking for a few more people to join us for our weekly heroic dragon soul clear. We're not looking for more guild members, but we've had a few people take some time away from the game for various reasons as the expansion winds down and would still like to continue raiding, and I think there are probably enough people in a similar situation that could join up for us to get a weekly clear in.

What I would be looking for is anyone who has cleared 8/8H to bring a character with a reasonable gear level (400+ ilvl). I would be fine with a well-geared alt if you can perform well enough and are looking for a change of pace, I just don't necessarily want people taking advantage of this to get carried. Would be happy to have an additional player in any role, we're pretty flexible with specs and can shift healers and tanks around to accomodate.

Clears would be probably about 2 hours of time generally on Tuesdays at 8PM server, loot would probably just be free roll. If you're in a similar situation where you've cleared heroic madness and would like to continue weekly clears on a main or well geared alt toon without any obligation either reply here and I'll hunt you down and talk to you or send me a message in game (battletag is Synkka#1880).

We haven't run yet this week and will be trying to get a group together Sunday evening at 8PM server time, if you meet the description above and want to give the group a try let me know before then or look for me online that evening.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I know heroic Morchok, but i'm really good at ice lancing adds! Can I come?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
My priest isn't saved just hit me up on real-id
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hey, my guild just called it quits for the remainder of Cata, but I'm nowhere near burnt out myself.

Check my Armory; I'm a very capable Disc priest (fluent in AA/A and non-AA/A), used to doing the work it takes to step in for my guild's RL when he's absent (though there's no way I'm good enough to actually fill his shoes *and* be a capable Disc priest, lol).

My only limitation: I'm not guild transferring. But I'd be happy to help you guys make it through the rest of the expansion; I'm not going anywhere (except working on my monk on Beta).
Edited by Iritha on 6/16/2012 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Synkka I'm sure that Steely Dan up there and I would be free most Tuesdays...although that's 2 healing spots. I realize this toon isn't 400 ilvl but it's the only suitable toon I have left on Maly. Get at me through Ballsie if you need me.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
i'll be around tuesdays/sundays
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Thanks for the replies guys

@Silpiona (I assume Hisi?) Thanks I'll hit you up if we need people

@Iritha, we chatted briefly last night, but talk to me more about this, I'll likely be on tonight on either this guy or my druid Valtuus.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
This is something I'd be interested in. There's a few pieces of loot I'd like to pick up still from heroics and I think we're done doing DS in Reborn. 405 iLvl Frost DK. I'll find you later tonight, most likely.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Alright Synkka; I'll look for you when I get online in a bit; I'm always good for chatting whether it results in a raid spot or not. I know I'm probably considered to be a "risk", being only 5/8H and a dedicated healer... ;)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I'm up for tagging along if you need a spriest. Not doing any more guild raids this expansion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]