What Keeps You On KT?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
The fact is our little server is not very populated. Especially Horde. It is not the greatest at Progression, but does pretty well for it's size. So what is it? What keeps you here?

For me it is the people. In BC it was Purge and the people in that guild that kept me laughing. In WOTLK it was Warbringer, even though I could not raid when they did, I was in the guild for the great, great people. Zazi, need I say more?

Now in Cata I have found the excellent people of LNE. Love, love, love them.

So what is your story, what keeps you on KT?
Reply Quote
your right holy alot of ppl have left,but it also has somthing to do with the end of expansions,i remember kt got this quiet at the end of wrath as well,but for me in all honesty i dont really care for kt anymore,this server was THE most friendliest server during vanilla and outlands,then wrath came and our friendly little server started to change only to see it get worse with cata,the only reason i stay is i have two brothers on this server and enjoy spending time with them when theyre on,ive left for other servers that had much higher pop.and much more raiding going on,but i guess what it all comes down to is who you would rather spend your time with.Let's hope for mop some of those more friendlier players come back!
Reply Quote
I'm here because my guild is awesome, and I'd miss them too much if I moved away. Also, KT's people are nicer than those on many realms, making it a more pleasant server than most.
Edited by Sharrow on 6/19/2012 1:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
25$
Reply Quote
16 Undead Warlock
06/19/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Cybra
25$

lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Finding the people is certainly the best way of staying.

Lost Twilight and Tiger Team One in Burning Crusade. I met several guilds in Wrath. Morbid Curiosity and Doomsday were my Cataclysm mainstays.
Reply Quote
06/19/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Cybra
25$

4 my priest
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
06/22/2012 06:26 AMPosted by Meduse
25$

4 my priest

Nien!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
06/24/2012 09:03 AMPosted by Gringotts
And with this post, everyone still active on KT has responded to the thread.
The forums in any case.

More people play the server than are on the forums. That's just the way things go for any server.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I stay cuz Del is getting teh secks!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
the $50 it would take to go elsewhere, although I am content where I am at, I get itchy feet every so often, yet after probing some other servers I think I'm staying put.

Made some good friends, but even some of them have moved on and or quit.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I stay because I'm loyal to my guild. Some of my friends from school are out on Area 52, which is huge Horde side, but progression isn't that important to me anymore... Frankly I'm happy to chase achievements with a bunch of people after the same thing!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Because it's home <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It's where it has started, it's where it's going to end.

(Ohai, sorry for nuking you. :>)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
<.<
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Please See ----> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4062877634
Thx
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Please See ----> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4062877634
Thx

You're so right. Thank you God for giving us Kirin Tor so we know to stay away from anyone in Darkness Within!
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
07/24/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Calafas
You're so right. Thank you God for giving us Kirin Tor so we know to stay away from anyone in Darkness Within!

A clear case of sour g*@**s :<
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
^wut, G R A P E S is filtered... wut..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]