What Keeps You On KT?

100 Night Elf Druid
10/03/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Shnoogles
I definitely don't go around thinking of ways to start it.

i do :c

Ironically we hated each other but recently had a rather nice chat too :3. I enjoyed that. *tips hat*
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I stay for the people. I've developed some amazing friendships through the years on KT. I met my BF here (*wink* Feathayr). Some friendships have grown more outside the game, as well. (I <3 you Morphage). I've even made a few enemies... their loss.

It's sad to see that so many have left the game/left the server, etc...but for the few that remain, it's worth it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/03/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Calafas
ronically we hated each other but recently had a rather nice chat too :3. I enjoyed that. *tips hat*

me too lol
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
It costs too much to move 6 locks :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Its lonely but I love my guild and KT's my home.
Reply Quote
The people of course:D
Reply Quote
My cousin started Stars of Glory way back when and he got me and my wife hooked on the game. Since the guild fell apart and everyone went their own ways, my wife and I have tried to play on other servers, but nothing says home like KT. Lots of great friendships out there!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The lack of money.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)