RBG Taboo question?

100 Night Elf Hunter
Dear Citizens of Eredar,

I hear that its taboo to talk about rated battle grounds on this server. There are no steady teams and the teams that do form are usually full of drama. Why is this? I mean Eredar is one of the oldest PVP servers in all of WoW! Id like to consider joining one as I hear its allot easier to get geared up with pvp gear that is. If anyone has a steady team and doesnt mind a beast master hunter then lets talk it over!

Sincerely,
Baron Raygar
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
There are teams, but like mine, a lot of them have called it quits till MoP. Also, because the rating system punishes teams with low rewards per wins for bringing new low mmr members, it is hard for a toon to get a start.

As far as the drama, unfortunately that is what you get when ever you get more than 2 people together, doesn't matter if it is raids, rbgs or work :(

P.S: To any Alliance groups that see this, I have encountered this Hunter in TB as an enemy on several of my toons, he will definitely be an asset to your group.
Edited by Tiffanytwist on 6/17/2012 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
As far as the drama, unfortunately that is what you get when ever you get more than 1 person together, doesn't matter if it is raids, rbgs or work :(

fixt

you could argue that the number should be 0, a lot of people make drama with themselves

Also, getting 15 people on alliance on this server (or battlegroup for that matter) to do something together in an organized manner on a regular, recurring basis? Good luck!
Edited by Phine on 6/17/2012 11:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
There are teams, but like mine, a lot of them have called it quits till MoP. Also, because the rating system punishes teams with low rewards per wins for bringing new low mmr members, it is hard for a toon to get a start.

As far as the drama, unfortunately that is what you get when ever you get more than 2 people together, doesn't matter if it is raids, rbgs or work :(

P.S: To any Alliance groups that see this, I have encountered this Hunter in TB as an enemy on several of my toons, he will definitely be an asset to your group.

LOL you're too kind!

06/17/2012 11:29 PMPosted by Phine
As far as the drama, unfortunately that is what you get when ever you get more than 1 person together, doesn't matter if it is raids, rbgs or work :(

fixt

you could argue that the number should be 0, a lot of people make drama with themselves

Also, getting 15 people on alliance on this server (or battlegroup for that matter) to do something together in an organized manner on a regular, recurring basis? Good luck!

LOL Phine...ikr!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

LOL you're too kind!

fixt

LOL Phine...ikr!

there are crossrealm bgs now. players of the same faction can group up now regardless of server or battlegroup

and in that case
if you are interested in starting up your own group and need members, i wouldn't mind coming :p i like the people on eredar alliance
just send me a tell, i play on tichondrius now :)
Edited by Nahhidiot on 6/18/2012 9:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter

LOL you're too kind!

LOL Phine...ikr!

there are crossrealm bgs now. players of the same faction can group up now regardless of server or battlegroup

and in that case
if you are interested in starting up your own group and need members, i wouldn't mind coming :p i like the people on eredar alliance
just send me a tell, i play on tichondrius now :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was wondering where youve been! Ive lost Nahidiot!!! On a serious note I will definitely keep that in mind buddy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]