Chaneg it up is recruiting...again

90 Tauren Druid
Change it up is currently recruiting active pvp'ers to fill our RBG teams. We are in need of heals, caster dps, and tanks. We are looking to move forward in the RBG field and have experienced leaders who control our RBG teams. If you are interested please contact me or any other officers in the guild.

If you wish to add me to real ID to find me easier it is Thebrownsplus1@aol.com.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We are still seeking active and experienced pvp'ers. We ned the ranged more than the melee but we are excepting anyone who knows their class and knows how to have a good time while playing the game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
*accepting
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Why do your butt buddy rogues insist on practising PvP on Goldshire NPCs?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What are the rogues names? And probably the same reason alliance comes and tries to wipe out razorhill.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Any chance you can fix the typo in the Header *twitch twitch* Its keeping me awake at night.

Hope recruiting is going swimmingly.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Well I've been wanting to join into a guild that focuses on pvp for along time. Only reason I'm in this guild is cause of a friend but they're more into pve.

I'd like to think I know how to play my warrior.. pve I know I do but my current internet provider is iffy due to where I reside. Usually run around 220 home and 210 world latency so there is noticeable lag; however I recently sold my pvp gear cause well I never seen this thread and thought I was behind so far anyways (just started playing again month ago and was in previous patch gear) figured my pvp experience may be over till MoP or I server transfer again.

If you would like to know more about me send a whisp in game I may even know some others that would join all depends on if you figure I'm skilled enough to join or if I determine you guys aren't skilled enough for me to bother =P.
Edited by Slanderous on 6/30/2012 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Any chance you can fix the typo in the Header *twitch twitch* Its keeping me awake at night.

Hope recruiting is going swimmingly.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Onemean is a terrible feral druid... I beat him with full hots rolling and thorns ffs... XD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I beat Zekz when he was nude!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
lol no but seriously, Onemean is the !@#$.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]