(H)Notorious is LFM!

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Notorious is a new Casual PVE guild to Zuljin, created by a few like minded folks from a different server.

We are currently looking to fill our roster and resume our Progression in Heroic DS 10 and well into MOP. Before the transfer we stood at 5/8H and are looking to finish up DS before the end of the expansion. Will more than likely be a weekend raid. 8-12 pm server, Sat and Sun.

We are currently excepting any classes and roles into our guild and hope to be raiding soon. IF you have further question Please hit me up in game with a mail or a whisper!
Edited by Zaijin on 6/19/2012 9:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
TM
Weclome to ZJ
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I realise you are just getting started but what raid times are you "aiming" for? evenings/late night/weekends/etc?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Zaijin! Dude I have limited to no internet service. Still working some stuff out but I should be back Aug 4th - 5th. Don't give up on me!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Take your time sunshine, hope everything is going well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hey Zaijin. I am a 397 Hunter with 3/8H killed interested in your guild. Feel free to message me in-game with questions. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]