Kumjumdar or wtf your name is...

100 Troll Priest
You will only be able to kill me with your goon squad and heals bro but nice try! Love a good fight. Ill see you on the battlefield and when/if horde get decent dps i shall see you fall!
Peace out man.
PUREPAIN
Reply Quote
40 Undead Rogue
sum1 iz mad
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
...That dude just sig'd his own name.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Kumjumdar for president!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
06/17/2012 08:27 PMPosted by Guiltie
...That dude just sig'd his own name.

not only did he sig his own name, but he sig'd it in caps.
Reply Quote
Someone is mad brah.

But on topic, its called world pvp .. they 2v1, you 3v2 them. Then they 4v3 you, then you 5v4 them until one of you runs out of pathetic guild members to call.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
If you're referring to Kurishjadar, I remember he brought that his goon squad in front of Org one time while our RBG team was idling in queue. That was an entertaining few seconds!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Isn't that the NE warrior that swears by fury spec for pvp lol?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/19/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Wulfgår

Hell yeah. The guy makes fury look "frickin' sweet"...
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Mad I am not lol, he had just chased me around tb 1v1 and did not kill me. However on several other occasions, while running with a ele shammy, healing priest and some other class they hunted me down for sport! Like i said i love a good fight and kudos to kumanjumanjudar <3
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
i actually wrote the post in hopes of hearing from him =D
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
06/19/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Guiltie

I hope you are being sarcastic. I really do.
Reply Quote
06/19/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Wulfgår

The guy has the 3s 1750 achievement as fury.
And you as the optimal spec for warriors, have .. 1550 in 2s?

You really don't have a position to dis anyone about their spec.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
lol he knows about it now xD i told him during TB, he says he'll be waititng for u lol
Edited by Alisonshammy on 6/20/2012 1:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/19/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Wulfgår

Not a Napoleon Dynamite fan?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

The guy has the 3s 1750 achievement as fury.
And you as the optimal spec for warriors, have .. 1550 in 2s?

You really don't have a position to dis anyone about their spec.

His PR never matched up to that team rating though :S
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Warrior
poor little rettickly. hes lived in my shadow so long he cant help but comment on each and everything I do or have done. worst case of "sword" envy ive ever seen. hmmm my last memory of him: he was face down in dwarvin district with an Honor & Glory flag planted in his back :)
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Warrior
while in Honor & Glory we brought back world pvp to deathwing. it was a lot of fun to do so with the guys and gals in H&G. its a shame Deathwing server has fallen by the wayside for world pvp. best wishes to all those still there.
Reply Quote
11 Troll Priest
poor little rettickly. hes lived in my shadow so long he cant help but comment on each and everything I do or have done. worst case of "sword" envy ive ever seen. hmmm my last memory of him: he was face down in dwarvin district with an Honor & Glory flag planted in his back :)

First off, Dwarven District. -.- Also, It's good to see that you're still the idiot that everyone on the server hates. You're also a little late on the responses..

while in Honor & Glory we brought back world pvp to deathwing. it was a lot of fun to do so with the guys and gals in H&G. its a shame Deathwing server has fallen by the wayside for world pvp. best wishes to all those still there.

HnG never brought back WPvP. You were just a bunch of idiots who camped TBP npcs and had guards do all the slaughtering for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]